Riley was having lunch with Peter and Tony, whilst Pepper was tidying up Riley's bedroom.

"So...Nat left me a message." Riley said with a sigh.

"Whoa, really?!" Peter asked, a little shocked.

Riley looked to her father and his thoughts begin to echo in her head

"No, Dad. She didn't tell me where she is." Riley informed.

"Please don't read my thoughts." Tony replied.

"Then don't think so loud

"Then don't think so loud." Riley replied with a smirk.

Peter looked between Riley and Tony, knowing their relationship was sometimes rocky, so decided to defuse the situation.

"He's just worried that you're gonna sneak off to see Nat, like Vision does with Wanda." Peter revealed.

"Wait, what?" Riley asked, shocked.

"Did Mr Stark not tell you?" Peter asked, confused.

"No, Mr Stark did not tell Riley that." Tony replied before taking a sip of his drink.

"Oh, uh, that's my bad." Peter said as he too began to sip at his drink.

Riley sighed, "Well, I'm happy for them."

"Aren't you a little jealous of them though? You know...them being happy together and all?" Peter asked with a small smile.

Riley and Tony both looked at Peter awkwardly.

"Um, I'll shut up now." Peter said.

Riley began to eat, but she had a thought run through her mind that she needed to share.

"So, hang on a minute. Wanda and Vision are out there somewhere together...and you didn't think to tell me that my best friend and soulmate was free and okay?" Riley asked as she looked to her father.

Tony looked at his daughter and sighed.