It Wasn't Real

Riley and Nat sat beside each other at the table as Melina and Yelena sat across from them, waiting for Alexei to join them. They sat patiently as they listened to the noises coming from the bathroom, and all looked towards the bathroom as Alexei stood in the hallway in his Red Guardian suit.

 They sat patiently as they listened to the noises coming from the bathroom, and all looked towards the bathroom as Alexei stood in the hallway in his Red Guardian suit

Melina whistled and clapped at Alexei.

"Still fits." Alexei said with a big grin on his face.

" Alexei said with a big grin on his face

"Oh, God." Riley mumbled to herself and placed her forehead on Natasha's shoulder.

Natasha rubbed her hand on Riley's back and smiled at her as she rose to look at the red-head. The girls' attention was drawn back to the table as Alexei began to talk.

"Family...back together again." Alexei said.

As the conversation between Alexei and Melina continued, Natasha decided to try and change the subject back to the mission at hand- Dreykov and the Red Room.

"Natasha, don't slouch." Melina informed.

"I'm not slouching." Natasha defended herself.

Riley sat beside Natasha with a smirk on her face, enjoying the situation Natasha now found herself in and Yelena was enjoying it too as she looked on.

"Yes, you are. You're going to get-" Melina continued before she was interrupted by Natasha.

"I don't slouch." Natasha stated.

"You're going to get the back hunch." Melina said.

"Listen to your mother." Alexei stated.

"Oh my God-" Natasha said.

"Up, up!" Alexei instructed.

"Alright, enough. All of you." Natasha stated as she looked at her family, including Yelena.

"I didn't say anything. That's not fair." Yelena said as she held a shot of Vodka in her hand.

"Here's what's gonna happen..." Natasha insisted, but was soon cut off again as she was ignored.

Melina began to put food on Yelena's plate.

"I don't want any food!" Yelena insisted.

"Eat a little something, Yelena." Melina said as Yelena then downed her shot of Vodka.