"You're a little warm, don't work too much and make sure you get some rest when we get back" he said.

I nodded in reply.

Not even 5 or 3 minutes after the timeout, Ran did 2 solo blocks back to back. The second block he scored. I was clapping and jumping up and down. Proud girlfriend moment. He looked at me and winked, I winked back. Fukuyama-san then hit an ace, Jenny cheering. Bahrain then called for a time out.

That hit from Bahrain (16-9) that went straight to Ran made me flinch. It looked like a hard hit, but he looks fine, hopefully he's fine. Another back row attack from Ran... never fails to amaze me. I'm just fangirling at this point and not even working, gotta get back to work now.

I went through some of the pictures they took and sent some to Soma-san that I think would be nice for future content. Jenny asked for a break when they took Fukuyama-san out. We won set 2 by a landslide, 25-17.

Set 3 and 4 were impressive as well, considering Yuki-senpai did not play. I kind a get it now why fans are swooning and basically simping over Ran. He's just.. so.. cool when he plays and the smiles that he gives to other people.. wait... I get those smiles all the time.

Miyaura-san and Takanashi-san put in some work. Set 3 was a close match like set 1. Ran scoring the winning set point for set 3, me cheering like a maniac. No shame. During the break, a girl came up near the barrier behind me.

Set 4...

"Hey, you're Higurashi-san, right?"

I turned and nodded.

"I have a question" another girl joined her with a little boy.

"Uhmm yeah sure" I walked a bit closer to them.

"Can we get a selfie? My friend is a fan of yours"

"Sure, why not"

We took a quick selfie and then the other girl asked, "Are you here to watch Takahashi-san?"

"I'm here for work and to watch the team" I answered.

"You work for them?"

"For JVA, part time.. my other two co-workers are over there" I told them pointing at Miyaka and Jenny.

"That's cool, can you tell us if the rumors are true?"

"Rumors?"

"That you're in a relationship with Takahashi-san"

"You're going to have to ask him that, if you guys are still here at the end of the match, I can ask him to come over here for a bit"

"Can I.. can I get a picture with Takahashi-san?" the little boy asked.

"I'll let him know that you want a picture with him, so make sure you're here, ok?"

The little boy nodded with a big smile on his face.

The girls smiled. They were probably around 13‐15 years of age while the boy was probably about 6. I don't think Ran would mind talking to them for a minute or two. "Alright, I gotta get back to work, enjoy the match and I'll see you guys in a bit"

They nodded and left.

"What did they want?" Miyaka asked.

"A selfie and they had a few questions about Ran" I answered, checking some of her pictures.

"I completely forgot that you were in the Olympics, power couple huh" she joked.

I laughed, "Not even, we had some issues back then and it wasn't the experience I was hoping for."