◇Chapter 24◇

Time : 11:52

(Y/n)'s Pov:

'Sarv, must be puzzled why I cancel the game right now. feels like I need a time alone for a minute...'

"Sarv, I'm going out for a minute. And don't worry about me." After mention it I walk away without giving her a chance to reply.

...

"Fresh air!" I whisper shout to myself while feeling the breeze. Well sometimes I have to go out, I can't stay indoors all day.

Still, it's kinda bright today. It's perfect for a stroll, just had to remember the way home since I never know this World before.

I head to random directions, while recall the direction where I came to. But more importantly I seriously need to find a place to work. I can't stay in the church forever! With that Jerk too!

"Why is the weather kinda Windy?"
That's when a piece of poster/paper got into my face "Wha?!" I swiftly removed the paper on my face.

'What's this? Hey the tip of the paper is ripped of a bit.'  I got more curious and decided to examine the thing anyway.

What I found is actually a vacancy Poster, Not a paper. Plus it's perfect timing I have to atleast get one job in a Cafe

Well... I often to make a coffee for my mother. Ergo working in the Cafe is the best choice.

I should hurry and find the Cafe...

-------------------------Time Skip--------------------------

Time : 01:37pm

'Yes! Found it!'  The cafe is Near the place where I come out from an alley, Pretty far from the church actually. 'Hold on! I don't have a time to think about it!'

Upon entering the Cafe I notice GF hanging out with someone Not Boyfriend. She's with girl that had brown hair styled into an afro
Along with a long-sleeved light.

blue shorts, black thigh-length socks with white lines on them, and dark and light grey sneakers.

'I think I know that character before, Just forgot who is it.'

Without thinking further I went to apply immediately... then I got the Job Application form, it took me a couple of minutes to fill the Job Application Form.

'Alright, if I'm lucky enough I will be accepted.'

Now... I should go back to church, but is just so uncomfortable being there for some reason. Then I really should kill time anything would do.

'Since I'm in Cafe, maybe I should Relax he-'

Suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder, I glance behind to see GF. "Hm?" I was stunned to see her actually dared to talk to me. She's unsure right? I never told her my name so if she get the wrong person it would be embarrassing.

"Um, this would be confusing. But did I know you somewhere? Like in a Rap battle?" She sound really unsure.

"Oh it's you. The auburn haired girl an the short boy with a beeping sound Correct?" I teased BF part a little, it should be Fine since BF is not here.

"Oh I'm glad! I thought I get the wrong Person, and your Name?" She Sigh in relief knowing I was the right person she met before.

"I'm Y/n, and yours?" I introduced myself while scratched the back of my Neck. "I'm GF, and the boy you Rap battle is BF." She giggled as she mention BF name...

'What a Lovebirds.'

Well Since we meet again, we hangout in the Cafe instead. I ordered the Same Coffee like I usually do in my Real World, She did the same but order the other drinks.

We kept chatting about anything like literally Anything. Oh and Carol Left early so I didn't have a chance to talk to her this time.

I was seriously Bored and Kinda Sad, cuz GF kept talking about BF on how cool he is! I'm single sooo I can't talk about my Boyfriend too.

Only if Vincent Reincarnated here like me.

A/n: Short chapter, Sorry kinda Busy here.