◇Chapter 21◇

Time : 7:49am

No one's Pov:

"Warm..." Y/n mumbled through her sleep as she squeezed the arm she's hugging but interrupted by someone attempt to push her away.

"Y/n, Release my arm at once." A rough voice made Y/n baffle since she's certain that she's sleeping next to Sarv Not Ruv.
Besides the ground Shakes and Sarv never Say something that rough.

She wish to sleep further but can't, To concerned who's actually next to her. So she take a small peek.

And It's him AGAIN. He stare at Y/n before shaking his arm that Y/n hold. "Ah, My bad" Y/n swiftly let go his arm and made a distance instantly.

'...Weird. yesterday I sleep next to Sarv, How did I ended up beside Ruv?' Just because what happen Y/n became full awake...

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s Pov :

'Where's Sarv? Why did she left me with Ruv alone anyway?' I ponder before glancing at Ruv who's mumbling to himself, Couldn't heard it though.

'I should probably leave him alone for a couple of minutes'

I believe Sarv is in the kitchen? Maybe she's in the bathroom it's only 7 am. If Sarv already up then why is Ruv awake too?

Don't tell me he woke up feeling uncomfortable cuz I'm holding his arm like a pillow, Still it's just to comfy to let go.

When I head to the kitchen I saw Sarv just about to go in and I was unnoticed. Is she planned to made a breakfast? She's truly like a mother.

After entering the kitchen I called out her name that made her Jump, No surprise here she didn't notice me after all.

"Need me to help?" I offer a help but she turn it down, cuz she's only making a toast however she did request me to get Ruv.

I nodded before leaving to get Ruv.
"Oi. Ruv breakfast is Ready." I say as I stand in front of him. He nodded before stood up and go ahead to the kitchen.

"Ruv? You know you could just wake me up instead of pushing me right?" It was strange why didn't he wake me up than pushing me aside.

Thinking for a minute. It made me happy I smiled at him without realizing what I'm doing. "You got the wrong idea." In instant my smile dropped.

'I feel like an idiot now thanks to him.'

Reaching the kitchen, the toast is done. I'm not in a good mood so I took the toast and Thank her Before leaving.

However Sarv followed me and she's probably concerned again, It's too easy to guess. "Did something happen between you and Ruv again?"

"Nope, Nothing happen." I lied like I usually do, Yet Sarv keep pressing me to tell the Truth on what really happened.

"Y/n. You can just tell me even is just a small problem." Sarv softly say as she grasped the palm of my hand.

"Okay okay, I'll tell you alright?"

-------------------------Time Skip-------------------------

"So that's what happen..." Sarv mumbles as she put her hand on her chin thinking dramatically.

"I suppose, I can say he cared about you. He would already throw you if he doesn't care about you." Sarvente somewhat looking so joyful.

"Nah, maybe I'm too heavy to get thrown." It's not possible, Someone like him care about me. "I don't think so. He actually have swung someone weight about 80kg."

I stare at her amazed on what she said. "Really?" Now that I'm curious he's a strange one isn't he? "Yes! It's quite shocking you see... then lifting someone like you shouldn't be a problem at all"

'She got a point. I only weighed about 52,6kg'
(And Y/n height is 163cm / 5,4 feet)

"You're lucky to be cared by him, he never done this to anyone." Sarv mention as she let go of my hand smiling.

"Well that's suprising but Thanks for letting me know Sarvente."

'Alright! Now I know he cared about me. Maybe I should find out myself by being friend with him. I'll find my way being friend with him then!'

A/n : Enjoy Reading, Hope you don't mind me being late publishing sometimes. Kinda busy these days.