◇Chapter 15◇

(Y/n)'s Pov:

"Holy shit!" The angry Russian actually Run after us! He must be really ticked off, Sooo I keep dragging Sarv all over the Church.

"Y/n! Don't Curse! That was unholy of you." Sarv tried to yell at me but couldn't because of her panting while Sprinting.

I was fine fleeing from him non stop but not for Sarv, She have a hard time keeping up with me. Since we've been running for 40 Minutes straight

However when I glance behind, Ruv was nowhere to be seen. 'Did he lost us? What a snail' I paused from Sprinting that almost made Sarv trip from the sudden stop.

"Oops." I went back to focus on Sarv checking if she's Fine. *pant* *pant*
'I think I'll let her catch her breath for a minute.'

I keep glancing around staying alert. Not letting guard especially that russian is really ticked off earlier.

All of sudden the ground shook nearly make me fall. "Sarv? Be ready." I warned Sarv before prepared to Run anytime.

. . .

But after the ground shook silent passed by instead, I was completely dumbfounded until.

*Tap*

"Uh Sarv? Not now."  I brush off the hand that Tap my shoulder from behind. Sarv is behind me so it should be none other than her.

"Look Behind."  I tensed immediately knowing who does the voice belongs to plus the ground shook again.

'Why are we still here? Just to suffer?'
Having no choice I raised my hand just like a criminal admitting to surrender.

"I'm Sorry! Spare me!" I didn't run or anything. still if Ruv already caught me, what about Sarv? Is she Dead?

Turning around. I saw Sarv who's behind Ruv playing with her finger while staring at me with a Guilty look, Great we're both Doomed.

'He's not moving... Weird.' I was quite confused that he does nothing but stares at me. "Uh. Hello?" I waved my hand in front of his face until.

*Flick*

"Ouch! What the Fu-" I shut myself at once realizing I cursed, Sarv is gonna be mad at me.

I glared at him getting irritated after what he do to me. Of course he saw my expression and begin to smirk, In a mocking tone... "Is somebody Mad?"

Not able to hold back anymore I swiftly punched him instantly. But he saw that coming and Caught my fist.

"Ugh... I give up." I quickly withdraw my hand that gonna Punch Ruv, I don't want to get thrown twice. Since I didn't want to be awkward I break the silence. "Sarv, what time is it?" I asked Her beginning to get hungry at the same time.

"5:33 what about it?"

"about the dinner. Do you Mind me joining?" I wanted to join because I don't want to be left with Ruv alone.

I almost thought he's gonna kill me just because my mischievous prank on him.
But still I gonna do it again a few pranks wouldn't hurt.

"Sure!" Great! Sarv agreed letting me join.
"And Ruv. You're coming with us!" Sarv say as she glance at Ruv who's already far away from us.

"Fine..."

---------------Time Skip (I'm Lazy)-------------

So in the kitchen, Me and Sarv were cooking together. Ruv? He's more likely taking a nap while waiting.

"Here, I'm done chopping these." I handed the onion to Sarv. 'Sarv... but why? I hate onion you know?'  i tried to hold back my tears thanks to that onion.

"Oh! and Y/n? Can you pass me the salt over there?"
Sarv points at the cupboard where the Salt and pepper located.

"Oh yeah, Sure."  As I went to get the Salt curse my height I'm not tall enough to get the salt. "Give me a second" I went to the place where Ruv sitting.

And took one of the Chair. I don't want to wake the jerk. so I lift the chair instead of dragging it.

.....

"Finally!" I took the Salt and pass it to Sarv.
"Anything else you need?" I question her wanting to know if she need anything else.

"Nope! It's completely done actually." Sarv seems really satisfied about the dish...
"I'll go wake Ruv." I sent her one smile before heading out from the kitchen.

"Ruv, Wake up." I poked his cheek but he showed no sign waking up. 'Hmm. I have to wake him up myself. I can't ask Sarv for help forever'

'Wait! I actually never seen him without his cap before. Maybe this is my chance!'
Giggling silently I reach out my hand and...

"What are you doing?" He grabs my wrist as He wakes up glaring at me. 'Uh-oh'
At the worst timing Sarv appeared from the kitchen.

I'm fine. about Ruv grabbing my wrist BUT I'm completely not Fine since my face is extremely close to him! I regret doing this one.

"Y/n? You forgot to return the cha-  ...Did I disturb something?  I'm sorry I'll leave  now." Sarv Dash to other directions leaving me and Ruv alone Awkward.

'How utterly embarrassing...'