Chapter 17

Kenshi: I see it! The exit!

Itsuki: AHHHHH!!!!

As soon as we got out from the tunnel, we jumped as hard as we can and activated our wings. Kirito and Leafa already have their wings out, only Itsuki isn't. She's still in Kenshi's arms with her eyes closed.

Kenshi: Hey. You can open your eyes now.

Itsuki slowly open her eyes as she saw the sky. Itsuki activated her wings before Kenshi let go of her.

Itsuki: What was that for?!

She angrily said.

Kenshi: Well, I thought you would be so slow so I helped you. Am I right? But I never thought you would screaming like that.

Itsuki: You-!... Whatever...

She turned away from him as she blushed. She's such a tsundere.

Shin: Hey, where will the talks be taking place?

Leafa: Hm... Let's see... To the northwest, inside that mountain.

Kenshi: How much time do we have left?

Leafa: Twenty minutes.

Kirito: I hope we make it!

* * *

-ALfheim, Neutral Territory, Butterfly Valley-

Itsuki: I don't know if we'll make it there before the Salamanders.

Leafa: Yeah. Even if we can warn them, we'll either barely get the leader out, or all die together in battle.

Yui: Players detected. A group of 68 players is ahead. That's probably the Salamander attack force.

As we're flying, I saw the group that Yui warned us about.

Yui: Fourteen more are up ahead. Most likely the Sylph and Cait Sith diplomats. Fifty seconds until they make contact.

Leafa: We didn't make it in time. Thanks, guys. This is far enough. You three go to the World Tree. Me and Itsuki are going to save Sakuya. It wasn't for long, but it was fun. I hope we meet again!

Shin: Thing is running away at this point isn't really my style.

Kenshi: You mean our?

Shin: Yep.

Kenshi: Let me speed up ahead.

I used all my speed to fly as fast as I can to reach the destination. When I did, I landed in front of the Salamanders.

Kenshi: Dojyan~!

I seriously need to stop doing that. But I can't.

Now that I think about it, if there were an effect that used when Dio jumped out of the horse wagon, that would be cool.

Kenshi: Everyone, sheathe your swords!

Leafa: Sakuya!

Sakuya: Leafa? Itsuki? What are you doing here?

Leafa: It's not easy to explain. But the one thing I can say is that our fates depend on him.

Sakuya: What is going on?

Kenshi: I want to talk to your commander!

Then a big guy shows up. He's different than the others so I'm assuming the leader is him. I slowly flew up close to him.

???: What's a Spriggan doing here?

Kenshi: ...

That guy looks scary in some way.