Prologue.

Fate, a god, created the fist ever Alternative Universe(AUs, which are basically different versions of Undertale with the same concept) called Undertale. And turned that one AU into a multiverse. She has created many AUs to compliment the original, but she felt like she needed someone to take her place for creating more AUs. Therefore she created Ink, sadly she made a mistake, and in the end Ink had no soul. But he was given paint to replace his emotions, because without it he would be an emotionless, soulless being. Even with the paint he was still very manipulative and only ever worried about what HE wanted. When Fate created him she told him that he could create as much as he wanted, just remember that there's a limit and he should make sure the multiverse is balanced. But Ink didn't hear her say that one rule, and went on creating until there was almost no more space in the multiverse. You see the multiverse is like a painting, you draw and draw and draw on it until you have no more space, and what do you do when you are out of space? You replace it or paint over it. What is what happens with this multiverse. Whenever there are too many AUs the multiverse self distracts destroying all of them until there are more space.
Fate loosing her power over the multiverse and not being able to stop Ink, instead decided to create a destroyer so he can destroy some AUs for the AUs not to crash together, and so that the balance between creation and destruction was equal. But instead of creating the new destroyer and waiting her magical power she pulled a character out of an AU and made him a destroyer. And to make sure the destroyer heard her she screamed and hated on the poor Error until he finally went completely insane only knowing his one job to destroy and kill AUs. And that ENRAGED Ink, he HATED Error trying to find every way to kill him, creating as many helpers out of the AUs who thought of him as basically the best person and a god. Error was alone and insane for a long time, until he kidnapped a monster called Blue, he helped him get out of his insanity and became his first friend. That did not help him in his destruction, as he HATED his job, and felt very depressed because he was forced to kill and destroy.
Ink had no idea that Error was forced, he thought he did out of pleasure, and whenever Error tried to tell him about the balance and the forced destruction Ink just thought he was lying. So Ink made all AUs HATE Error to the point where they would literally bring him to the point of his entire body being broken, and still feeling the NEED to continue, because they thought he was the bad guy and Ink was the good guy. Later Error found a family, a family like him, a family of the Bad Sanses that consisted of Nightmare, Killer, Cross, Dust, and Horror. At some point Error was tired of the torture he was put through every day, so he stopped, trying to sit it out until the worlds collided, but Fate couldn't have that, so she tortured him, making the voices screaming at him and inflicting incredible pain on him. So he was forced to continue. Even with all of that, he had his last hopes for this world. And he would have continued with the beliefs and suffering if Ink didn't decide on a plan to finally 'defeat' Error...