♥ ~ Season 3 Stuff

Okay so, I would consider most of these things either unpopular opinions or opinions that may not be talked about enough I guess.

- I don't care about the actual plot of season 3. I'm just glad we got one since the cast are my comfort people tbh

- The show can survive without Nini. Many people love her and I do respect them as she's many of people's favorite character. But Liv is flourishing as a singer so it's not like she's gonna disappear. If she does leave, it'll be sad since I do like certain things about her.

- I'm not huge on the main ships (Redlyn and Seblos are the exception). But if any of them break up (other than Ricky and Lily...they need to) then I'm gonna get really annoyed

- Now this isn't gonna happen (I have an eariler chapter explaining why) but if Tim does God's work and somehow get Disney to approve of having Ricky be bi, I think it would be pretty cool if he came out to Seb and Carlos first (I have reasons, I could get deep into it in another chapter)

- Please make a antagonist that stays an antagonist. I'm tired of redemption arcs

- You know, tbh, give me some more Ricky and Ashlyn content. I think, if written well, they would have a cool friendship (I mean, she is his bestie's gf)

- Please some RJ friendship content. It's kinda weird to have two irl besties be in the same show and their characters rarely interact.

- While we're on the topic. More. EJ. Content!!!!!

- I think as much as everyone wants Camp Rock, I think it would be cool if the musical was Teen Beach

- As much as I love him and I know he wants to do it, please don't make Josh do a cover of Scream unless y'all give my baby justice. I'm still haunted over the Bet On It rendition. It's not his fault, it's the people who produce the music for the show...yikes.

- Make Natalie a season regular. That's it. That's all

- No more new romantic relationships please

- Can, like, Ricky and Gina make up? Not for the Rina's but for me? I just want to see them be chaotic and arguing and have a brother/sister relationship. But it's like I don't want the Rinas to win cuz most of them suck.

- If Neenz does come back, I would like to see her. Like I want her to be in the actual show (I know most of last season she wasn't in it cuz of covid so I don't really care if this doesn't happen)

- Um...EJ and Carlos content? EJ and Carlos content.

- EJ's full name mayhaps

- Ashlyn's parents pls

- Carlos and Seb having a romantic camp experience because...teens in love

- No gf for Ricky (not an unpopular opinion, this is a manifestation)

- Maybe make this season more lighthearted

Idk, this is all I have