♥ ~ Shipping

Okay, so I didn't know that I had to tell y'all this but: Shipping. Wars. Are. Dumb.

Especially in a fandom that literally is hanging by a thread right now. Like why are we fighting about Rina vs. Portwell? Like #cancelhsmtmts because your favorite people haven't interacted? Really? Listen, I trust Tim as a writer, and I think he knows what he's doing when it comes to the show. He just had to alter alot for the show because we were in freaking PANDEMIC. Yes, the finale was underwhelming with the Portwell kiss, but they had to work with what they could. 

And the Rinas. I think I'm going to need a whole chapter for you (not right now tho). Listen I know tons of the sweetest Rinas out there but you guys have to admit that some of you do some messed up things. And it's kinda crazy. Some of y'all wanted Matt to leave the show because he's interferring with your ship. Others were trying to end the show for no reason. It makes me super upset because bruh, lets be serious, as much as y'all think you're the reason Tim has a show, you're not. It's not just the Rinas, it's the people who are fans of the show AS A WHOLE, not just the ships within them. 

As a humble RJ (Ricky/Ej) and Ericka (Ej/Ricky/Gina) shipper, I'm gonna tell you right now, that if you don't like the show's canon, make like Wanda Maximoff and write fanfiction. And if you're too lazy to do it, imagine how Tim feels about writing 12 episodes just for you intense, salty shippers (not just Rinas, this applies to ALL shippers) to send death threats and call him a terrible writter. Remember, this show was originally made for ten to twelve year olds, not sixteen year olds. Take a chill pill and please humble yourselves because you're embarassing all of us. 

And Rinas aren't really keeping the hsmtmts hashtag alive right now. I'm giving that crown to the Seblos squad. Sorry not sorry.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk. :)

(the queen you should be looking up to)