|#20:rules And Regulations|

Start from the beginning

"ahh!!!" he screamed, thinking that this man will rape him.

"shut up! Just shut up!" yoongi screamed and hoseok shut he's mouth, holding hes robe tight.

"w-what are you doing here!?" hoseok asked, sterned because he was shock.

"what? cant i visit my future queen?" he said and hoseok was still shock, he didn't know what to say.

"look i wont do a thing okay, its just-"

"your saying you wanted to take an advantage to my virginity and-"

"what!? No" he said, cold in he's voice.

"cant you not even know who i am?" he said pressing he's fingers in he's chest.

hoseok take a moment and realized the event where he bumped in to someone and had a connection to him.

he was just staring at yoongi, yoongi who was confused if he did or said something wrong.

"hey are you okay?" he asked, loosing he's control. there is something pushing him to just hold the boy.

"dont, get out" hoseok said looking down, the sudden question if he's okay really soften him.

"i just want-"

"get out!" hoseok Whisper-shouted to yoongi who backup and opened the door.

"if you need anything, just tell me." then he left.

hoseok was catching he's breath, he's wolf is going crazy, he's body getting hotter and hotter and the passed seconds.

"hoseo-oh ny God, what happened!?" seokjin entered the room, didnt even bothered to ask a permission because he needed too check on the poor boy.

"hey hey its okay, what happened??" he asked but still didn't have an answer too the boy.

"omygod, are you in heat?" he said and there was the time where hoseok is realizing that he's pills are in their old house.

"h-hyunggg, itt hurttssss" he said and scrunched in the intimate sensitivity.

"shh its okay, come lets get you too a cold bath to lessen the pain" seokjin said and helped hoseok too walk in the bathroom.

(i dont know how to push away the heat, i didnt research it. i just make a small idea that is -if hoseok is in heat he needed a cold bath- chacha luv lots)
-
Seokjin was finished preparing the cold bathtub for hoseok, he leave the bathroon and give the boy a privacy.

he waited to the door, to hear if the boy was fine.

"jin, is he okay?" yoongi asked while running, pushing jin to got inside the room.

"he is fine prince, please give him some privacy" seokjin said stopping him from knowing that the boy is in heat.

"is he in heat???" he asked, worried at the boy and soekjin could see it in he's eyes.

'yoongi smelled him, but how?' seokjin thought but pushed it away.

"no prince, just please" he lied, he didn't want them to loose control on each other's touch or smell.

"are you sure-" yoongi didn't finished he's sentence and he heard that the boy is calling the handmaid.

"I'll get going now prince" he protest and got inside the room.

yoongi was confused, he did sense earlier that he is in heat that's why he questioned the younger if he's okay.

he dont want too be that fast but as he was he's alpha