She's back... (Part 3)

(Y/M/N) = Your Moms Name
(Y/D/N) = Your Dads Name

April's POV
Okay. It's been 3 days since I visited the lair. I tried apologising to Donnie but he won't listen. Plan B: Talk to Y/n.

It's about 4:45 in the afternoon, and Y/n is probably at home doing homework. I swing by her apartment and knock on the door. My Aunt (Y/M/N) answers the door. "Oh, hello April." She says warmly.

"Hello Aunt (Y/M/N)." I reply, equally as warmly. "Is Y/n around?"

"No, sorry. She's out with her friends."

My heart sinks a little. "That's okay. I'll catch up with her another time."

"Alright sweetie. Take care!" She says, closing the door.

"Bye."

Part of me really wanted to tell her that Y/n was with the turtles, and not out with her friends; but another part of me wanted to keep my mouth shut. I'm somewhere between being pissed off with Y/n and wanting to be her friend again. I can't decide what I want anymore.

I make my way down to the sewers, even though everything inside me is screaming not to. Against my instincts and Donnie's threats, I walk towards the lair. I know that Y/n doesn't want to see me, and quite frankly I don't think Donnie does either, but I have to make this right.

I open the door to the lair, and I see Donnie and Y/n on the couch laughing together. Donnie's the first one to see me, and the colour in his face instantly drains.

"Donnie? You okay?" Y/n asks. She then turns her head and sees me.

Rather than losing all colour in her face like Donnie, her faces goes a bright red colour as I see all her anger build up inside of her.

Your POV:
There she is.

April O'Neill.

Your cousin who betrayed you in the worst way possible.

Your knuckles turn white and your face goes a bright red. You can feel the steam coming out of your ears and the flames in your eyes. "You!" You shout, charging at her. Donnie holds you back. "What do you think you're doing back here?!"

"I-I came to apologise." She says innocently.

"Haven't you done enough?!" You froth. Donnie's grip tightens, as he tries to separate you from April.

"Please, Y/n. I want us to be friends again." She says quietly, taking small steps towards you.

"Well it's hard to be friends with a backstabbing, low-life, little slut!" You shout back.

April looks hurt. Really hurt. But you don't care. "Y/n! That's enough!" Donnie snaps.

You ignore Donnie. "How dare you come back here after what you did!" You scream. "Do you have a death wish?!"

"Y/n... Please." April keeps walking towards you. "Hear me out."

"We will never be friends again!" You start feeling hot tears stream down your face. "Never!"

"Y/n!" Donnie shouts.

You start sobbing into his chest. Donnie just holds you, and you see April stop in her tracks. She takes a deep breath out.

"Y/n, I am so, incredibly, truly sorry for what happened. It wasn't right of me to do it, nor was it my place to try and break you two up. You've got to understand that I really am sorry. I will do anything to regain your trust."

You look straight at her and wipe away a few tears. "April," you say. "We've been friends ever since we were in diapers. We've been through thick and thin together." She starts to look hopeful. "I will never forgive you for what you did, and it's going to take a long time to regain my trust."

Her faces falls. "I understand." She says. "I'll see you around then." She turns and heads towards the door.

When she's fully out of earshot, Donnie turns to you. "Well. That went well." He says.

"She knows what she did wrong and she's willing to admit to it." You say. "That's the main thing."

"What am I ever going to do with her?" Donnie wonders out loud.

"Just don't marry her, okay?"

TMNT Boyfriend ScenariosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara