Chapter 1

‘Kookie dear… I think it’s time for you to help dada… he talked with me but he doesn’t have a heart to talk about this matter with you thinking it might destroy your happiness.’ Jin said carefully approaching his elder son Jungkook about the company matters.

Jungkook sighed and tore his eyes away from his mobile and looked at his papa who was sitting and looking at him with hopeful eyes.

‘Alright… alright… I studied for this, it’s time for me to take over…’ Jungkook said and Jin smiled.

‘Thanks sweetheart… dada will be happy to hear this. Grandpa said he is stepping down from chairman position and is going to hand it over to dada. You need to take dada’s place.’ Jin said and caressed Jungkook’s palm. Jungkook nodded his head smiling.

‘Come down for dinner. Today Soobin and Jake are there as well…’ Jin said.

‘I’ll come down in a while… we’ll discuss further after dinner.’ Jungkook said and Jin pecked Jungkook’s forehead and walked out closing the door.

‘Hey Yugy… I think I can’t hangout with you guys tomorrow. Dada finally asked me to work.’ Jungkook said.

‘What a bummer. Me and Eunwoo were planning to go crazy tomorrow. You know dancing and afterwards going for some drinks.’ Yugyeom said.

‘I know tempting offer but I will see if I can make it after the meeting. Its weekend after all so I think I can join you guys.’ Jungkook said picking on his nails.

‘If you’re going to come you didn’t have to tell that you won’t be coming.’ 

‘I’m telling because I can’t make sure about things. At least you guys don’t have to wait for me.’ Jungkook said.

‘Right… I will deliver this message to Eunwoo. He must be in a shooting. He said he is free tomorrow that’s why I arranged it.’ Yugyeom said.

‘I’ll try my best to come. I miss Eunwoo. He’s been busy with projects that he rarely has time to hang out with us.’ Jungkook replied.

‘Alright dude… adios…’ Yugyeom said and ended the call and Jungkook frowned because Yugyeom easily don’t hang up the phone. But shrugged it off and went down to join his family for dinner.

‘Hyung…’ Jake shouted and hugged Jungkook who smiled and hugged him back.

‘Hey prince welcome home… how was it at the college?’ Jungkook asked.

‘It was tiring hyung. I don’t want to stay in Busan. I want to stay here with you all.’ Jake pouted and Soobin ruffled his hair.

‘Then you can transfer anytime you want.’ Soobin said.

‘Can’t… I won’t leave my Heeseung behind…’ Jake said shaking his head.

‘What a great boyfriend you are….’ Jungkook said sarcastically and Soobin laughed.

‘What hyung… are you jealous? I used to envy you and Taeyang hyung’s relationship. The way you guys were I thought you guys might end up marrying.’ Jake said and Soobin smacked his head mouthing him to keep quiet.

Jin tensed but immediately shouted everyone to join the dining table. Jungkook sat beside his grandma and started talking with her.

‘Alright Jungkook thank you for considering in taking over CEO position… you are ready to handle the company along with Namjoon.’ His grandpa said and Jungkook nodded his head.

‘Oh yes… dad… Hyungsik came to meet me today and they wanted us to collaborate with their new project.’ Namjoon said and Mr.Kim nodded his head.

‘Well you’re the boss now. You decide... it’s your choice…’ grandpa said and Namjoon smiled.

And the family had dinner while talking about different stuffs.

-------------------------
‘Tae… can I come in?’ Hoseok his assistant and best friend asked and heard a ‘come in’.

‘What is it hyung?’ Taehyung asked.

‘There is a talk going on that Mr.Kim Namjoon’s elder son is going to become the CEO of Kim enterprises.’ Hoseok said.

‘I see… anything else…’ Taehyung asked tapping his fingers on the table.

‘Hyung… let’s talk later… I will leave now Soyoung must be waiting for me.’ Taehyung stood up and arranged his table and said goodbye to Hosoek.

-------------------------
Jungkook knocked on Soobin’s room door and leaned on it.

‘What is it hyung?’ Soobin asked.

‘Mmm… I was thinking of… you know hanging out with you and Jake… lets go to Daniel’s club…’ Jungkook said and Soobin nodded his head.

‘Do you think papa and dada will scold us?’ Soobin asked unsure.

‘They won’t… all of us are now at a legal age.’ Jungkook said.

‘I will get ready, you inform Jake. Also take permission from papa and dada just in case.’ Soobin said and Jungkook nodded his head.

-------------------------
‘This is unbelievable….’ Jake yelled in the car from the backseat. Jungkook was driving and Soobin was in the passenger seat.

‘What’s unbelievable?’ Soobin asked rolling his eyes.

‘That papa actually gave permission for us to go clubbing.’ Jake said leaning forward.

‘Well be careful… or else I will have to complain to Heeseung about your behavior.’ Jungkook said and Jake pouted.

‘You wouldn’t dare hyung… anyway… I’m going to have fun tonight… since it’s my first time being in a club.’ Jake said and Soobin and Jungkook exchanged glances and shook their head knowing they’re going to have a long night.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Hope you all will enjoy this chap....
Have a good day everyone.

And also a kind reminder, I will update the chapters when I have a free time. And I thank you all in advance for your patience.

💜💜💜