"And we definitely can't control our feelings, so talk to him about you having a boyfriend."

"You have grown up. I thought you will fight with Jungkook again for this." Jin laughed.

"Yaah...I'm not a kid." Taehyung growled.

"You are."

"Whatever. I'll take your answer to my confession as a yes."

"How come you are so confident that my answer will be a yes?"

"Because, I know you still love me. That's why you turned down Jungkook's proporsal."

"I see. Mr. Taehyung, don't be full of yourself."

"I'm not. I'm just stating facts."

"Ok. Ok. Won't you go home?"

"Can't I stay the night here?" Taehyung saud showing his puppy eyes.

And Jin can't say "no" to them.

"Alright. You go and take a shower. I'll make dinner."

"What about clothes?"

"Choose anything. My clothes are in the upper drawer.

"Ok. Thanks."

Soon after Taehyung came out of the shower wearing Jin's clothes.

"These are a lil bit loose...my shoulders aren't thar broad like yours." Taehyung said.

"But still, you look good. Now eat. The food is gonna get cold.

"We look like a married couple. Right, Jin?"

"Y-yeah..." Jin said shyly.

"Wow, you are blushing right now....what will happen when we will actually get married?" Tae laughed.

"We haven't graduated college, Tae and you are talking about marriage. What if you someone better than me?"

"That's not gonna happen. I planned to spend the rest of lives with you Jin. Well, thank you for the meal. And we are gonna graduate in few months."

"I see. You are right." Jin smiled. "You can go to the bed, I'll wash the dishes."

"Alright."

After the washing the dishes and all, Jin went to his bedroom and took out the futon to sleep on the floor.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked raising his eyebrows.

"I'll sleep on the floor. You can sleep on the bed. You are a guest so it won't be fair if you sleep on the floor."

"Shut up and come here....we are boyfriends so it's not a sin to sleep together in a bed. And you know I can't sleep without cuddling so...come here."

"Alright alright. Good night."

"Can I cuddle you?" Tae asked.

"What type of boyfriend asks for permission to cuddle their partner?"

"Ah–I got the answer. Good night and I love you."

"I love you too Tae."

______

Jin and Tae woke up hearing the continuous ringing of the door bell.

"Ugh, who the hell is disturbing us in this early morning?" Tae groaned.

"It's 7 in the morning...get up or else we will late for college."

Jin went to open the door and saw Jungkook standing there.

"J-Jungkook....what are you doing here?!"

"Hi, Seokjin. I thought we can go to college together. So I came here." Jungkook said, showing his bunny smile.

"You mean we three can go to college...right?" Said a deep voice coming from Jin's bedroom making Jungkook confused.

"This deep voice is familiar to me. Is someone here Seokjin?"

"Um..yeah." Jin couldn't complete his sentence as Taehyung started speaking wearing a decent outfit.

"Yes, his dear boyfriend."

"Taehyung?! Y-you are his boyfriend?" Jungkook was beyond shocked.

"Hell yeah. Do you have any problem with that?"

"N-no. I don't. And Jin hyung, I don't wanna be a third wheel...so I'm going...see ya later." Jungkook said and left.

"Jungkook....I promise I'll explain everything to you later." Jin said.

"Yeah...sure."

"What will you explain to him?" Tae asked getting annoyed.

"That how you became my boyfriend. I need to tell him so that he can move on from me."

"I see. I hope that everything turns out good."

[Unedited]