──── 𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

Começar do início

"That's good enough." [Y/N] and Kurapika exchanged looks and nodded at each other. "I have something to say before the exchange."

[Y/N] stared at her boyfriend with her eyes narrowed in concern, 'Kurapika...I know. In the back of your mind, you sense that something is missing. Why did she come alone even though she could know by now that she is getting followed? If the Troupe were merciless as expected, this deal would be impossible.'

"You people are the ones on the ropes."

"Start by returning to your companions. Inform them of the hostage exchange. I want you to bring the hostages to Lingon Airport before midnight. Bring no one else and this time, make sure you're not being followed. Tell no one where you're going."

"Very well. You have a deal." Then Pokunoda turned to the pilot and ordered, "Take me back to the airport."

Kurapika gritted his teeth and hissed, "Why haven't you asked any questions? You know who we are, don't you? You aren't worried? You don't find this deal unreasonable? Do you truly believe I'll return your leader?"

"Yes." Pokunoda simply replied. Kurapika's eyes widened for a moment then narrowed them. "You wouldn't ask those questions if you intended to deceive me." She said,

Then they finally landed at the airport as she left, leaving them behind.

"Hey, Kurapika. I have a question for you?" [Y/N] asked, not glancing at him.

Kurapika glanced over at [Y/N], "What is it?"

"What is your true motive?" Kurapika's eyes widened in surprise at her question as she continued, "Sure our top priority is to save Gon and Killua, but then what's next? You'll have to release their leader to them and they will continue to keep terrorizing the world until they are satisfied. Then what are you planning to do afterward? Are you still going to hunt them down?

"I...I..."

[Y/N] sighed as she pulled out her phone, "I don't expect you to answer my question right away. I'll hear it later." Then she calls the Troupe's phone as the same deep, male voice answered the phone.

"Hello-"

"Put the hostages on the phone."

Phinks got angered as he angrily throws the phone to Gon, much to Shalnark's anger since they're using his phone.

"Are you ok, Gon? Are they here?"

"Yeah, they're all here."

[Y/N] narrowed her eyes and sighed, "Give the phone back to that man."

Gon then throws the phone back to Phinks who catches it easily. "We're following your orders." Then he hung up the phone.

[Y/N] phone rang as she answered the phone, "I have the kids with me." Pokunoda said.

"All right. Board them into the waiting ship. The pilot already has his orders."

Then they watch the woman bring the kids into the ship.

"As promised, it's just the three of them."

"We can't be sure until the airship takes off. Stay alert."

"There's someone over there." Leorio pointed out. They all follow his gaze and Kurapika is shocked to see Hisoka hiding in the darkness. "That's...Hisoka!"

Kurapika's phone rings as he answers the phone, "Hi..." His voice sends chills down to [Y/N]'s spine just by hearing it. "Did you sneak out?" Kurapika asked.

"No need for concern...I left a dummy behind."

"What are you up to?"

"Allow me on the airship with them. If you refuse, I'll kill Gon and Killua."

"Bastard..."

'Just kidding. That would be such a waste.' Hisoka thought to himself and said, "My target is the boss. Once he's released, I'll get off the airship. I want to fight him. That's all I want."

After that, Kurapikareluctantly let him board the airship with Pokunoda and the kids. As the airship lands somewhere on a grand canyon, both parties meet.

[Y/N] called the white-haired boy and he answered, "Killua, place the phone next to your heart." The boy did as he was told as [Y/N] handed her phone to Melody to check his heart.

"It's fine, nothing's wrong with him," Melody whispered to them.

"Ok, let's begin the exchange!"

The kids walk towards Kurapika and the others while Chrollo heads towards Pokunoda and Hisoka. Kurapika and the others leave immediately after that. [Y/N] stares at the scene passing by while the others chat happily. Once they landed, they all left except Hisoka since he wanted to fight Chrollo.

Time Skip

"Kurapika..."

Hearing the familiar voice, he slowly fluttered his eyes open. "[Y/N]...?"

He looked around her surroundings and she noticed that he was in a room. He tried to move his body but flinched in pain when his body suddenly became rigid and pain washed over her like a tsunami.

"Don't move. You just woke up and you need lots of rest before you can move." Leorio said as he took a seat beside [Y/N].

Kurapika looked around but found no sign of Gon and Killua, "Where's Gon and Killua? Are they alright?" He asked.

[Y/N] smiled as she took his hand gently into hers, "They're alright. We're going to meet them soon enough. Are you doing ok?" She asked in concern.

"Yes..."

Kurapika sent a look to Leorio and he immediately understood. He walked out of the room to give them some long time together. "Hey, [Y/N]...about that question last night?" That caught [Y/N]'s attention as she slowly looked at him. He only let out a weak smile and brought her knuckles to his lips. "I've decided what I really want to do...I want to find my brethren's eyes and also...I want to stay by your side." [Y/N]'s eyes widened and she could feel her cheeks heating up as he continued, "I want to have kids with you, I want to have a family with you, I want to grow up loving you. I love you, [Y/N], I love you with all my heart."

[Y/N]'s heart fastened when she heard those words, and it made her happy. She felt her muscles twitch upwards which formed into a beautiful smile that Kurapika's heart melted at the sight. [Y/N] presses her forehead against his and pressed a passionate kiss on his lips

End.

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆