──── 𝙎𝙄𝙓

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

The remaining applicants are currently running through an unexplored land with strange creatures.

"Pay attention now. Be sure to stay close behind me," Satotz stated as [Y/N] and the rest of the applicants tried to catch up with Satotz. [Y/N] was running along with Leorio and Kurapika.

"The fog is getting thicker," Kurapika pointed out.

That's when they heard Gon call out to them, "Kurapika! Leorio! [Y/N]! Killua says that we should move up!"

"Moron! If we could be at the front we would be there already!" Leorio yelled, annoyed.

"Don't worry about us! You go on ahead!" Kurapika shouted, more polite than his friend.

Their pace quickened up, trying to get a glimpse of the front applicants.

"We can't tell which way we're going," Kurapika said.

"It's ok. As long as we don't lose sight of the guys in front of us..." Leorio assured them but all of a sudden one of the applicant's heads got sliced, making Leorio shook. One by one their heads were beheaded. Leorio screeched as the trio skidded to a halt. "The hell is going on?" Then huge strawberries were floating right in front of them.

"W-What....?"

[Y/N] watches as one of the men approaches the strawberry as her eyes widen in realization. The man suddenly vanishes in front of her eyes.

"Knew it. A Noggin Lugging Tortoise." She informed.

"What the hell is that!?!" Leorio screeched.

"A hybrid. It uses strawberries on its back as bait." [Y/N] explained.

She grabbed both of their wrists and started to drag them away from the Noggin Lugging Tortoises until one of them lunged towards Leorio. Leorio acted quickly as he took a log out of nowhere and shoved it into its mouth, unfortunately, Leorio didn't let go, causing him to get carried into the air.

"Leorio!!" Kurapika yelled.

The monster shook its head, trying to shake Leorio off but he was holding on for dear life.

"Throw me, Kurapika." [Y/N] ordered.

"Eh!?"

[Y/N] immediately gave him a cold demanding look as she ordered once more, "Throw me!"

Kurapika hesitantly nodded as he grabs her wrist, spins around, and throws her towards Leorio and the monster. She goes into a stabbing position as she stabs her leg, yes her leg, right into the creature's eye, causing it to roar in pain and drop Leorio.

"Are you alright, Leorio?" Kurapika asked as he rushed to his side.

"No....!" Leorio grunted in pain as [Y/N] jumped down from the creature and landed on the ground.