──── 𝙏𝙀𝙉

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

A man, whose name is Sedokan, was going up next. He's sentenced for serial bombing, his sentence is 149 years.

"Me! I'll go!" Gon chimed, jumping up and down as the little kid he was. The others didn't object so they let him face the next opponent.

"Now, then...as you can see, I'm not very strong. I don't really enjoy fistfights or physical activities, such as running and jumping," Sedokan explained.

"I do. I'm not good at using my head," Gon admitted.

"As I thought. I came up with a game, one I think we'll both enjoy. A simple game that doesn't rely on mental or physical activity," Sedokan said.

"What kind of game?" Gon asked curiously.

Sedokan chuckled at Gon's curiosity and pulled out two candles, a short one and a long one, "We each light a candle at the same time. The one whose candle goes out first is the loser. What do you think?"

"Yeah! That's easy to understand," Gon nodded then gave a thumbs up, "Let's go with that,"

"Okay, in that case, decide which candle you want to use,"

"Press O for the long one, or press X for the short one. This will be determined by majority rule,"

"We have to choose?" Leorio asked, before scowling, "This is a trap! Normally you'd choose the long one, so he must have done something to the long one!"

"That would be the safe assumption. But it might be a trick, and he's actually tampered with the short one," Kurapika added.

"When you put it like that..."

"Yes, there is no end..."

"When given an uneven choice, people become suspicious and hesitate before choosing," [Y/N] spoke up, "This is a real dilemma,"

Sedokan sat down on the tiled platform, "Take your time. This may be a majority decision but you're free to discuss it. We have plenty of time,"

"Hmm.." Gon turns to his friends, "Hey, which one should I choose?

"Damn.. which one do we take?" Leorio questioned.

Kurapika closed his eyes for a moment before opening them, "Gon! You decide! We'll abode by your decision. Choose the one you think is the best,"

"Are you sure about this?" Killua asked, "He never thinks anything through,"

"Instead of wasting time bickering over what to do, let's rely on Gon's instinct," Kurapika said.

'Instincts, huh,' [Y/N] thought.

"I get to choose? Ok!" Gon turned his attention to Sedokan, "Then I choose the long one!"