Changing plans

Alison's POV

My jaw drops when i see everything, there's slow music playing, a soft light and some flowers around. Why would she do this?. She slowly walks in and stop next to me, i can't stop looking at everything.

"Wanna dance?" She says grabbing my hand. I can't say anything, i just look at her and grab her other hand.

She closes the door and we walk to the middle of her room. I slowy wrap my arms around her neck and she put her hands on my waist. We start to move, our faces are so close.

"Well, you're probably wondering why i am doind this" she says with a little smile, looking at my eyes. I just move my head saying yes "This is maybe simple, but i wanted to ask you... will you come with me to homecoming?"

I can't believe she planned all this thing just to ask me that.

"I'd love to" i say smiling, i feel a tear running down my face. She looks at it and take it off slowly.

"Why are you crying?" She asks resting her hand on my cheek, i grab it.

"It's just... no one did something like this for me in my life, thank you so much" i can't stop smiling, she smiles to and get closer to kiss me.

We kiss pasiontley as we get closer to each other. It's a kiss full of love. We stop and i rest my forehead on hers, our noses are almost touching.

"I can't wait to see you stunning in a dress" she says smiling, i smile too and then give her a little kiss.

Emily's POV

Ali just left, she was so happy. I knew she would love what i did, it was simple but it showed her the reason i did it. I just wanted to show her that i care about her, that i love her. I'm so happy too. It is in two weeks, i have two weeks to buy a dress. I'm not to good in this things, I'll probably ask Hanna for help. I rest on my bed, i'm smiling like a full, but i just can't stop. I slowly closing my eyes, and i fall asleep.

I wake up with the alarm sound, i check my phone, i have a message.

A: "Good morning my love, today i'm picking you up! Be ready!! :)"

I smile at myself, i hear something outside, i look through the window and i see what is it. It's raining. I like rain, it's beautiful and peaceful. I stand up and go down stairs to eat something, my parents are already up. I tell them about Ali and the homecoming, they are so happy for me. I go to my room again, today is gonna be cold so i better put on some warm clothes. I put my big hoodie and jeans. Ali loves this outfit, she says i look super hot but cute. I hear a car outside, i look at it from my room, it's Ali's car. I go downstairs fast, and get out, it's raining but i don't care, i run to the car and get in.

"You know i love when you wear that" she says looking at me.

"I know" i say smirking. She starts to drive to the school.

We run from the car to the front door. We walk in, everyone is wearing hats and hoodies or big sweaters. It's fun, considering we're in summer. We walk hand in hand to the lockers.

I'm in my first period, alone, just thinking about stuff when we hear a loud noise ourside. I jump, it really scared me. We all go to the windows to see what happened, there's a big tree im the middle of the road, it probably fell because of the storm, it got wild for a few minutes. There wasn't any car or people close when it happened, so everything is okay.

"Okay, everybody go back to your sits" says the teacher trying to calm down everyone.

"Listen students, because of the storm the classes are out for today, now for your own good, the teacher is gonna tell you the instructions of this situations, thank you for listening" we hear this from the speakers.