7 Fucking Days

IMPORTANT: DON'T SPOIL SEASON 5

Lisbon hardly opened her eyes. The room was still dark and yet, when she wanted to snuggle into her companion's arms, she only felt a cold sheet, devoid of any human presence. This realization had the effect of a bucket of ice water being thrown right in her face. She sat down on the bed, now fully awake.

Bed.

Empty.

Cold.

Have you ever had a déjà vu? A Déjà vu is when you find yourself in a situation and you have the impression that you have already experienced it: The positions of the surrounding people, the weather, the discussion, everything is the same. In other words, this is exactly what Lisbon was going through at that very moment.

Was he having nightmares again...? He hadn't done any for a month ...

Lisbon got up and left the bedroom, determined to find the one she loved. Stealthily, she inspected every corner of the great house inhabited by all the Dalis. The house was built in such a way that everyone could live together while retaining a certain privacy: The house was separated into several sections, each consisting of a kitchen, a small living room (Although these last two are very few used), many bathrooms and several bedrooms, but also a common area consisting of a large kitchen, a dining room, a large living room, a veranda, and a playroom for children. Surrounded by a forest and located a stone's throw from the sea, this house was perfect for a gang of thieves closer to a family than co-workers. The sections that could be called "quarters" had been divided among the Dalis. The quarters with the most rooms had been attributed to the Murillo-Marquina family (made up of Raquel, Sergio, Paula, and Marivi), the Ramos family (made up of Denver, Stockholm, Manila, and Cincinnati) as well as to the future family Jimenez. Helsinki and Palermo had decided to move in together, as had Rio and Tokyo. Alicia lived with her daughter Germane, born two months ago, and for our dear Marseille, he had apparently found a mate and was eager to introduce her to the rest of the family. Unfortunately for Bogota, they were also forced to take Mathias with them. Indeed, unlike the other members of the welding crew, he had been forced to watch the hostages, which made him easily identifiable.

Lisbon paced the hallways, all with windowless windows, in search of her companion.

Despite the rather substantial size of the mansion, Lisbon soon found that the man she was looking for was not inside. She hurried outside and heaved a sigh of relief when she saw Sergio standing in front of the sea, the sun quietly starting to point out his nose. She moved forward slowly, wrapped her arms around him and rested her head against his shoulder, her hands against his chest. When Sergio felt his mate's embrace, he relaxed, finally feeling better. She was there, close to him, and her smell, her warmth, her sweetness felt like balm. He took her palms that were still snuggled up to his chest and brought them to his lips, placing a soft kiss there.

- "Another nightmare...?" She asked him softly, almost whispering.

Lisbon loosened her embrace and came to face her companion, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. He shyly nodded, his eyes avoiding her gaze.

- "Do you want to talk to me about it?"

Suddenly Lisbon's gaze met Sergio's, but she saw no pain, no sadness. She saw nothing but hate there. She took a step back, no longer recognizing the love of her life.

- "Why would I tell someone like you ?? "

The sea suddenly raged, violent waves crashing against the rocks. Lightning began to tear the sky apart and thunder echoed across the land.