Prologue

IMPORTANT: DON'T SPOIL SEASON 5

We are 3 months after the end of the Bank of Spain's robbery, in a beautiful country in Southeast Asia, Malaysia, where our favorite robbers have decided to settle down to spend their days in the height of comfort. This robbery was a real success, since they had no loss to regret: The Dalis had indeed managed, by some miracle, to save Nairobi despite being shot in the head.

(Well, okay, I admit, it's impossible. But that's my story! It's me who decides !!! If you want something plausible, go read CHAOS !! But here , Nairobi is alive, because I live in a beautiful country called Utopia, in the city of I-don't care.)

By the way, speaking of our favorite gypsy... The Ibiza Plan was abandoned. As you can imagine, as soon as the robbery ended, Nairobi went to the mastermind of the operation to undo everything: Bogota was going to be the father of her child. Nairobi also discussed about this with Lisbon, preferring to let her know on her initial intention, as planned, not wanting to be dishonest to her friend. Although the news came as a shock to the former Inspector, she ended up taking it quite well, finding it very generous of her companion to make such a gesture for Nairobi.

Wait, I just remembered... Let's go back a few lines... Did I say that this robbery was a real success? Well... I lied to you... In fact, there is a small point where it messed up.... Inspector Sierra, during the robbery, had managed to locate the Professor. And unfortunately for the robbers (as well as for us), they had been forced to take her with them to their paradise island.

Imagine being under the same roof as her former best friend, the one who tortured the man she loved, the one who had held her illegally, the one who had faked her execution ...

It was far from a dream life for our dear Lisbon. And yet, living with this woman was the least of her worries...

But what could worry the former inspector so much that she no longer cared about Sierra?

What could make her forget her old friend, who had become an enemy?

What could make her forget the torturer of the love of her life?

It's not complicated. It's probably the fact that she wake up every morning, alone, in a cold bed to meet the love of her life again just at night.

Maybe our "librarian pajama" addict was trying to get Sierra somewhere else?

However, to our surprise, the redhead was the last of the worries of this dear Professor ...

What could worry him even more than a policewoman in his house, you will ask me!

What could worry more a chess player than someone who could destroy his plans at any moment?

What could make him spend his days away from the woman he loves?

Well, it's simple.... It was a little red velvet box, hidden in his office bookcase ...

Ladies and gentlemen,

This is a double take...