The Interview

February 14th, 2029
Frieda's Journal No. 28
"The World Renowned Soprano and Pianist's"

1. What is your impression of each other?

Rona : (thinking) Lame guy?

Seokhoon : (shocks)

Rona : (unfazed) I didn't really notice him until he helped me to climb the wall.

Seokhoon : Pretty and petite. I like her feisty side (Rona shoots glare), and her name suits her perfectly.

2. When did you realize you've fallen for your partner?

Rona : I never thought of when. It's just suddenly I like him enough to bring him my favorite chocolate milk.

Seokhoon : When she fought me and our classmates with a mop. (chuckles) She amazed me back then with her bravery. How she wasn't afraid to stand up, insult us, and give sense to our brain.

3. What is the best thing about being married to each other?

Rona : Having a personal butler. (Seokhoon cries) I'm kidding, I love that the first thing I see in the morning is his eyes.

Seokhoon : (smiling wide) Her presence in our house. It was finally worth it to build a perfect home in Liesing. Just for her.

4. What do you say is your partner's best trait?

Rona : Handsome? (Seokhoon goes into the unknown) I'm sorry, but he just never really tried to show it. He's actually kind.

Seokhoon : (back with a blush) Her whole kindness. She helps everyone without a second thought, even to the one who hurt her like myself. She really has a pure soul.

5. What do you hate about your partner?

Rona : He apologized too much. Even though it was never his fault, he always says it. Until this day, he still told me how sorry he was.

Seokhoon : (buffering)

6. What is your favorite memory of each other?

Rona : I didn't have a particular one because I believed every memory is filled with good ones.

Seokhoon : I remembered holding her like a child and crying to know that she's alive, feeling the beating of her heart calmed me.(get asked to elaborate the story) Oh, it was that time when we're in second year, to be exact the Cheong A Arts Festival. She fell down the stairs, and it happened after I asked her for a date. It is still my biggest fear until today.

7. Can you tell one funny story about your partner?

Rona : It's not a funny one, but it's unsightly to see him sometimes crying whenever I'm not by his side in the morning. He always thought I left him for good. One time, he almost called the police when I forgot to tell him I was on business trip. (sighs) I don't think any woman will handle him better than me.

Seokhoon : (thinking about the time Rona drunkenly confessed whilst crying in the downtown bar's stage)

Rona : (pinches his side)

Seokhoon : I'll pass.

8. Do you have any thoughts of adding one member to the family?

Rona : As in a child? (shakes her head) we're still new to this, and with our schedule packed, I don't think I can be a good mother and wife at the same time.

Seokhoon : (already thinking of scoring football team) I

Rona : (clasps his mouth) Next please.

9. Do you ever regret choosing your partner?

Rona : As much as he always left me, I'll never find someone that could love me like he did. Therefore, I never once regretted it.

Seokhoon : Never. If I could say one thing I regretted, it was my choice to leave her. And I despised myself for it.

10. Continuing the last question, do you have one thing you wanted to change?

Rona : (looking at Seokhoon) I wish I could make him believe how important he is to me at the time. Because like I said earlier, this guy is stubbornly punishing himself for something he never did.

Seokhoon : I did regret my choice, but I'll never change it for I know the old me would still choose that path.

11. Lastly, please say the words you couldn't relay by yourself here for your partner.

Rona : Seokhoon-ah, thank you. Thank you for being the one who chose to love me, and to be loved by myself. It is wonderful to know that you're still the same you. Because for what's worth, it has always been you.

Seokhoon : Rona-ya, thank you. Thank you for loving me, making me feel like someone when I was barely no one at the time we met. It's you, it is always you. And the thought of you still here with me, never makes me stop to say how grateful I am for you. So, thank you, Rona.

THE END.