Feel Real

The sound of hasty footsteps abruptly filled the surrounding. After one swift kick to the door, two figures in the dark welcomed an empty room with thuds and rattles. Only the city lights from the picture window that illuminated the room. It was enchanting and magical with the crescent moon hanging low, but the two figures couldn't care less about it all. They had important things to do other than gazing far to the skyscrapers.

Another sound of footsteps, now bare, and the opened-door could be heard once again. The digital clock by the nightstand indicating almost midnight glowed in the bedroom, but none of them realized the curfew they forgot. Not that they really had one in the first place. After all, they only had each other to control the time.

In between the millionth time rattles, one click to the switch finally revealed a woman and a man in one tangled mess behind the closed door. It was all hair grabbing, low groans, and body heat. Their faces couldn't be seen from behind as they kept on pushing each other in a long hard kiss with no urge to breath. They were each other's thirst and hunger.

With one hand occupied under her ass to hold her steady in his arms, the man tilted her head to deepen what they already trapped into. He grazed his teeth to her lower lip before sucking it to earn a soft moan as her hand slid low to his chest. She was feeling helpless with how much he worked on her already swollen lips. That fact was incredibly strange enough for they hadn't drawn a single blood on it. But the touch only made him press her further to the door and caged her to another passionate kiss; he demanded her attention fully.

To another hell, or maybe mighty heaven.

Still locked in the long and hard battle lips, he slowly carried her to the bed. As he adjusted their positions to sit with her legs straddling him, the woman whispered, "I thought this is supposed to be a pasta date." only to be cut off by another smack on her chapped lips. Wetting it again.

"My bad," the man finally breathed out with a quick peck. "But I only said a date," was he mumbled after that to her neck as he brushed his lips lightly. Teasingly.

The woman's body shook with pleasure. Her breath fanned the man's side face, then found its way back to his opened mouth. Both of their heartbeats thumped hard, crazily, to the rhythms they created. And there was no doubt, it was going no end with one simple need.

Just, how did this happen?

***

Eleven hours ago (Seokhoon's POV)

"So, I heard from Jenny you're going on a date tonight."

I was practicing in my study when the smug face of Minhyuk came in without a knock. It was another day, another morning where he showed up without notice to my apartment. After he was discharged from military and I went through the third year for my double-degree in both Business and Music, he basically became my close friend again beside Jenny. We made up easily thanks to the game of survival years ago in Hera Palace. It was pretty epic, I could say.

Stopping the practice and standing up from my piano seat, I approached him, who already made himself comfortable on the black leather couch. As I took opposite him, I answered, "Yeah, I do. Why?"

"With who? Have you finally moved on from Rona?" he asked. He grinned brightly as he waited for my answer.

Move on? That's too much hard work.

I scoffed. "No, the dinner is with Rona. Don't you know she's back to Korea today?"

Minhyuk nodded. "I do. Jenny told me she's going to pick her up later. Are you coming, too? You know, shooting a scene where you bring flowers and she jumps to hug you like in Love, Rosie," he said in between his cookies munching that he probably grabbed (stole) from the kitchen.