──── 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

Начните с самого начала

"Where are you now?" Kurapika asked.

"In front of the Motoba Building. They're walking west, on Continental Street."

"There's a station nearby. Can you make it into their train later?"

"It depends on the circumstances. If it's busy, I can manage."

"Leorio, take us South," Kurapika ordered.

"Ok!" Leorio shoved one last sandwich into his mouth before he drove off towards South as he was told to.

"Melody's in the same car as they are. The train's headed towards Castor. I'm in the last car."

"Castor..." [Y/N] gasped in realization, "The auction's site that way! They're heading towards our hotel."

"They got off at Liber Station. They're headed towards the Soloma Department Store exit."

"That's not good. The hotel's that way! YM!" The girl nodded as she made a call to Squala, and once he picked it up, she explained everything to him and he shouted in fear and anxiousness.

"Seriously!? They know we switched rooms? Damn, this isn't funny!"

"First, you have to get out of there."

"Understood." Then she hung up the phone just as Leorio stopped his car because of the traffic jam and asked, "The station's over there. Shouldn't we get closer?"

"No. If we get any closer, they might sense my animosity. Gon, the range I should stay at is the distance from here to the station entrance. [Y/N] and I must attack if we don't want to be noticed. It will take approximately 0.5 seconds to land an attack. That's more than enough time for them to evade it. Unless they've distracted..."

"They're here," [Y/N] stated, staring at the crowd.

Gon and Kurapika followed her gaze and they finally spotted Chrollo's gang walking out of the station.

"Spiders!" Kurapika hissed and [Y/N] held his arm to prevent him from just getting out of the car and attacking them.

"Kurapika...Don't." Then they're on the move as they head towards the hotel at a fast speed. "They're running towards the hotel. They're fast!" She exclaimed.

"Can we get faster by car?" Gon pressed. "It's rush hour. They might be faster on foot." Leorio stated.

Kurapika immediately gets out of the car and chases down the Spiders, leaving Gon, [Y/N], and Leoriobehind. [Y/N] cursed under her breath as she got out of the car and watched up on her boyfriend.

"Kurapika! [Y/N]!"

"Wait here until I contact you."

"Wait, Kurapika, [Y/N]...I have a good idea! Kurapika! [Y/N]!" Gon got out of the car as well and caught up to them.

Kurapika's phone rings again as he picks up the call, "Melody and I are at the station entrance. Those six ran off to northwest."

"Yeah, we're following them!"

"Wait, you two are running after them?! That's dangerous! They'll notice you two! Stop it! Hey!!" Kurapika hung up his phone, decided that it's not the best time to argue with him.

[Y/N]'s eyes widened when Chrollo, Machi, and Shizuku suddenly skidded to a halt and turned around to face Gon and Kurapika. The both of them skidded to a halt and split up into the alleys and one of them hid behind a dumpster to evade them. [Y/N] looked down and gasped when Kurapika had conjured his weapons, ready to kill them.

'Stop it, Kurapika! We can't fight three of them if they know we're here!' [Y/N] gritted her teeth then she noticed Killua suddenly appear behind Kurapika. Her eyes widened when Gon decided to come out from his hiding spot.