14

🦋🦋🦋

"The hangout is done?" She heard Mark say as he entered the studio, she looked up at him and nodded. "It's late, why are you here?" he asked.

It was 11pm. 3 hours since she came home. She wasn't feeling the greatest so she came here to relax. "wasn't feeling like going to my room just yet" She slightly smiled hiding her painfully exhausted look. But Mark could see her puffy eyes and sighed.

She actually was crying on the way home and the few minutes Mark wasn't here. She remembered when Jeno and Yangyang dropped her off, she didn't look at them so they wouldn't have seen her, She was too embarrassed.

...

"Hey, Areum" Areum heard Jeno call out. "You're home already" She straightened herself from the seat looking off to the side of her window to see the front of her house.

She wipes her face where her tears laid pretending as if she woken up and rubbed her eyes to clear them and cleared her voice. She opens the car door and grabs her stuff. "Thank you... for driving me" She said not facing any of them, hearing both of them say you're welcome. "See you guys at school I guess"

It wasn't that she didn't face them because she was mad at them, it was more of embarrassed. She was embarrassed that she was involved in an argument that held in a party with her ex friend 2 times that disturbed the people there and caused more trouble for Jeno and Jihyo.

She left the car. "Hey I'm sorry for what happened. I don't know what went on her mind for her to do that" He apologized. She stopped and faced him slightly. "Uh it's fine, it was kinda on me. I need to go, bye" She slightly smiled to assure him and went home.

"Yeah you definitely messed up" Yangyang said to Jeno as he watched Areum enter her home.

...

"You okay?" Mark asked her, concerned over the girl who was in deep thought.

"Huh? Oh yeah no I'm okay" She went out of her thought and smiled at him.

Mark was not convinced but he just smiled. "Okay well if something is going on I'm here" as he walked towards where his guitar was.

She cleared her voice. "Me too," Looking Mark who was strumming the chords of a song he knew.

"Hm?" Mark stopped. "What did you say?"

"Me too, I'm also here if you need me, if all of you need me actually" Areum explained.

"Thank you" Mark said. "I'm still not convinced you're okay though" He said strumming his guitar.

"Bro" Areum looked at him. "Bro... I'm being serious" Mark said.

"Come on, you look like you've been crying for hours"

"I have. This girl at the party wouldn't leave me alone so we fought" Areum explained

"Do you want me to haunt her or something, it looks pretty bad, is it Jihyo?" Mark asked.

"Mark"
"So it is Jihyo" He said.
"Yes"

"I'm going to haunt her" Mark said standing up from the couch

"Mark no" Trying to stop him. "And I just remembered you're a ghost and I can't touch you"

"That's one advantage of being a ghost" Mark said chuckled.

"Mark"
"Okay, Okay. I won't haunt her," he said sitting down again.
"Good" Areum said.
"yet" Mark continued smiling.

"Stop, you wouldn't even know how to haunt someone. If you did, the only thing you wouldn't done is make them do embarrassing things" Areum laughed.

"That's not true" Mark said.

"yes it is" Areum laughed.

🦋🦋🦋

Um.... Hey🕴🏻

here's a short chapter of just Mark and Areum😩💪🏼 we love a Mark and Areum chapter😍‼️

Do you think Mark can haunt someone🤨

I'm sorry for not updating since September😭 I've just been busy with school😭

but anyways I'll try being more active with my updates, I can assure you the next chapter will be better😈

see you guys next chapter🥰😍
#girlboss #gaslight #gatekeep