Aslaug had always favoured Ivar over her other sons due to his deformity. She paid more attention to him and forced everyone around him to be kind and spoil him.

"We don't mind." Helga smiled as she brushed hair away from your eyes

Ivar chuckled, drinking from his now full cup.

"Not that it matters, but I already have a woman to warm my bed." Hvitserk chuckled as he glanced at you while you rolled your eyes. Thankfully, Ivar didn't notice and asked questions. Hvitserk then went on in great detail to explain how beautiful the woman was when she would allow him to fill her with his seed. How it was a miracle she had not gotten pregnant yet by him or a few others he knows.

"Enough, Hvitty. I'm trying to eat." You said

The rest of dinner, Hvitserk was smirking at you.

-

You danced on the beach with Helga when you felt a hand on your shoulder, making you jump.

"Hello, Astrid!" Ragnar laughed

You smiled at the sight of his bruised cheek and hugged him.

Helga, on the other hand, was shocked at the sight of Ragnar. It had been 10 years since she's last seen him and the same for Floki.

"You look like you've seen a ghost, Helga." Ragnar noted after you pulled away.

"Are you a ghost?" Helga asked

"Perhaps I am." Ragnar said as he grabbed the hand of both you and your mother, leading you down the beach. "So where is he then?" Ragnar asked

-

Now, you sat on the side of the boat, beside your father. Ragnar stood in the centre with a smile as Floki giggled.

"You've done it again, my friend." Ragnar laughed. "This is the sleekest and fastest boat you've ever built!"

"I think it is. Astrid and I, we've learned so much over the years. She's been helping me build the boats. We've seen what works and what doesn't work. And I've forced my mind to contemplate the ideal boat." Floki said

"And now, you're giving your ideal boat to my son, Bjorn." Ragnar sighed as he sat down

"Mhm." Floki hummed.

"It's fitting... in an annoying way." Ragnar said.

"Astrid!" You heard Hvitserk call. Looking to the trees, you saw him standing there, waving you over. "Let's go!"

"Yes, Astrid. Go warm his bed again." Floki bitterly said

"Father." You sighed as you stood.

"Hang on, warm Hvitserk's bed?" Ragnar asked with a chuckle

"I may or may not have a different type of relationship with each of your sons." You said as you got off the boat

"We'll be talking when you get back!" Ragnar called after you

He watched as you and Hvitserk grasped each other's hand, rushing into the woods together, smiling and laughing and chuckled.

"Ah, children. To be that age again."

-

Later that night, moans filled Hvitserk's chambers. You were naked in his bed while he was still clothed and had his head stuck between your thighs.

Unable to handle his teasing tongue any longer, you grabbed his hand, and pulled him up. Panting, you moaned again as he kissed you. Hvitserk was excellent with his tongue and he knew what he was doing by teasing you with it.