"And this was the same warrior who told you about the settlement?" Ragnar asked

Bjorn nodded.

"I came back..." Ragnar said as he stood. "I came back because of wanted to see what has become of my children, Astrid as well."

You scoffed as you and the brothers all glanced at each other.

"And?" Bjorn asked.

"And I'm going to England." Ragnar said. "And I thought that you all might want to join me."

"What do you say, Hvitserk?" Ragnar asked

Hvitserk shook his head.

"Ubbe?"

"No." Ubbe answered

"Sigurd?"

Sigurd looked away as Ragnar sighed.

"I can see in your eyes that your answer is also no, Bjorn." Ragnar said. "But you're unpredictable, Astrid. What about you? Would you like to come with your Uncle to England?"

The brothers all looked to you, hoping you would say no but Ubbe and Bjorn knew your loyalty to Ragnar.

You walked toward Ragnar, standing in front of him.

The brothers all jumped as they watched you punch their father, the man falling back to sit against the tree again.

"I'd love to go with you." You smiled before walking off, leaving the men staring after you.

-

At dinner, you sat with Helga, Aslaug and the sons of Ragnar. Floki wanted to finish building the boats.

So when Aslaug invited your family to attend dinner in their home, you gladly agreed. Now, you sat between Helga and Ivar.

"So!" Ivar started, throwing his knife on the table. "Father wants to go to England. Astrid is going, against my wishes, might I add. Why do you not want to go with him, brothers?" Ivar asked

Aslaug glanced at her other sons at this question while you and Helga remained silent.

"You know why." Ubbe said. "Now shut up."

"Is it the same for you, Sigurd? Or a-are you a afraid of being seasick?" Ivar asked as he leaned forward, scrunching his nose

"I'm not afraid of anything, brother." Sigurd answered

"Not even me?" Ivar asked

Sigurd didn't answer. He continued to eat while you rolled your eyes.

Margrethe, a slave, came walking towards the table with a pitcher of ale.

"Would you like some more ale, Ivar?" The girl questioned

"Sure." Ivar smiled up at her. You knew that he wanted to bed her. As you watched the girl pour his ale, you watched him reach behind her and grabbed at her ass.

Your nose twitched in anger as you slammed your own cup of ale down on the table.

Hvitserk and the other brothers chuckled, knowing that you would be going to one of their beds later to get your anger out.

"It is wrong to treat her that way." Ubbe spoke up

"Why are you so polite?" Ivar asked in annoyance as Margrethe moved back and moved to fill your cup. "She's just a slave. You all just want to have her. You too, Ubbe." Ivar chuckled

"Ivar." Aslaug said in a warning tone. "Be polite in front of our guests."

"Mother." Ivar sighed. He saw her small smile at his words.