This isn't Normal!

Chennai, Shooting Spot,

"Partner ! Inikku breakup shot. Seekiram finish pannidu. Seekiram veetuku polam! Appuram antha AD agency...." None of Sharath's words went into Ashwin's head who was literally grinning at the phone. The makeup man was actually having a hard time today.

"Dei! Ennada panra??" Sharath shouted shaking his shoulders.

"err....Sorry partner! Sollu.."

"Shabba....script padichiya??"

"Padichiten partner! Yen partner indha madhiri breakup scene lam varudhu?? Yenakku pudikala.."

"Yen poi director kitta sollen ! »

« Solli pakata ?? » he asked eagerly.

"Dei paduthadha! Script a olunga padi.... Director is already upset as if it is his own breakup! Don't say something and annoy him" Sharath warned.

"Ennamo po..Nan padam direct panna..no breakup scene!" Ashwin kept his phone aside and looked into the mirror. "Annae! Yen ivlo dull makeup?? Nan enna saavu veetuka poren??" he questioned the makeup artist.

"Sir..Inikku breakup scene. Idhu than correcta irukkum." The old man replied slowly.

"Yennamo ponga!!. Yaaraiyum ivlo azhaga pakkala.... » he shrugged and settled on the caravan couch humming his favourite song.

The makeup artist and Sharath looked at each other.

"Sir...is he alright??" the makeup artist questioned.

"avanukku enna?? Workout ayiruchu...nalla than iruppan! Namma nelama than ini kastam" he thought in his mind and simply nodded his head in dismay.. He was really scared for today's shot.

~

London,

She couldn't breathe. She counted the days again. Definitely, this is a missed period. She looked at the pregnancy kit. Her hands trembled. She took the test and waited impatiently for the result. Tears rolled down her cheek. She was tired of doing this. But still somewhere deep inside she wanted to take the test. And finally when the results came, it was NEGATIVE AGAIN.

~

Rakshan's place, Coimbatore!

"Oi Rowdy!!, wish I was waking up next to you". She smiled reading his text. Waking up to flirty messages had its own charm. And now for almost a week, this has been her routine. She thought she knew him head to toe. Still they had so much to talk.

"ahh..." she shouted as she hit her toe on the couch in the living room being engrossed in her chat. All thanks to him.

"Kannu enga irukku??" Mrs. Maran who was serving tea to her husband went near her in haste and inspected her bleeding toe.