The Roller coaster ride

CWC Kondattam made my Sunday awesome! 

Hope all felt the same!!

"Can you feel my heartbeat Shivani??" he asked. She could still feel his hot breath on her face. Her head warned her to push him aside and step back but her legs stood rooted to the place. In the commotion between her head and heart, her eyes were beginning to glisten with tears.

"My Heartbeat had never been so wild when I held my co-stars like this with dozen people staring at us, instructing us what to do next" he answered her question and slowly moved forward towards her lips.

He kissed the corner of her lips and gently brushed his lips on hers. He fiddled with her lower lip pulling her more towards him. She did not push him away but didn't let him in either. Can she enjoy the moment? She does have some affinity for this man recently. She does feel butterflies in her stomach when he is near her. But isn't this just an attraction? Can she trust him? Is she ready to trust anybody with her heart? He took his time to let her open. And her hands were involuntarily clutching his t-shirt for support. After a few seconds her grip loosened and tears rolled down her cheeks. He stopped kissing her and looked at her. His hands that cupped her face didn't leave her cheeks yet.

"Ashwin Naan..." she shuttered words not coming out.

"S-H-I-V-A-N-I-"

The moment she heard Rakshan's voice nearby, she pushed him away and wiped her tears in haste. It took a moment for Ashwin to register what was happening around him.

"Dei...un velaya kamichita illa ?? Can't you let her live-in peace??" Rakshan held his T-shirt pushed him away on the sand. 

"Enna olarra??" Ashwin shouted, clearly annoyed.

Sam who reached at the spot at the same time, tried to stop Rakshan and Rakshan shrugged him off too.

"Anna.. Ena panreenga?? Nisha akka Enna aachu?? Stop him" Shivani shouted.

"Shivani..adhu.." Pavi pointed her phone to Shivani.

SAM helped Ashwin get up and looking at the chaos, Ashwin took out his mobile from the pocket and Sharath called the same time. The moment he attended the call,

"Dei Phone panna edukka matiya ?? Enna dash ku phone vachi irukka??" Sharath shouted

"Enna prachana??" Ashwin asked.

"Shivani enga??"

"Inga yen kooda than irukka..Yen??" he said looking at her. From her shocked face, He could sense something was definitely wrong.

"Ennoda Message pathutu call pannu! Shivani ya thaniya engayum vidadha" he said and disconnected the call.

Shivani stood rooted to the place. Her hands trembled as she read the news in the tabloid.