“It’s okay I was just telling Addy that I wanted help setting up my little man’s room and was wondering what color I should paint the walls before we decorated.” She was staring at me innocently.

I took a deep breath and thought about if I had a boy what I would want his room to look like. “Paint it like the sea.” I said my voice somewhat catching, “Paint it blue and I will help put fish and other ocean creatures on the after it dries.” I forced a smile on my face and then taking a sip of my water.

Katt clapped her hands and started to talk with Addy again. Addy sent me a sympathetic smile before she began talking. I could feel all four guys’ eyes on me but I wouldn’t look. After a while they went back into their own conversation.

I barley ate any of my food and told everyone I was tired and going to bed. That night I cried myself to sleep before the twins even came into the room.

End Flashback:

“Oh my gosh Addy! Look at these little shoes! They are so adorable!” they were both jumping in their seats and then showed me and I forced a smile on my face.

“Cute.” I said looking back down at my book. I heard them whisper and look at me with frowns.

“Gabbi, you okay?” Addy asked. I looked up and smiled.

“Of course, why wouldn’t we be?”

They shared a looked, “Because we’re always over here and talking about… our babies.” Katt said quietly, tears in both of their eyes. I got out of the bed and went over to them.

“I’m sorry if it seems like I am unhappy with you guys over here, you know that’s not what I wanted.” I looked each of them in the eye. “How about I paint your nails and do your hair? Make you guys look good for you men.” I said smiling when their faces lit up.

“Okay!” they squealed. I went and got the nail polish and did both girl’s finger and toes nails for them I had just started Katt’s hair when she made a groan sound.

“Are you okay?” I asked in concern when she grabbed her stomach.

“Yeah he must be kicking pretty hard.” I put my hand on her stomach.

“Come on little man, ease up in there.” I said kissing her belly. We all giggled.

“So were are the guys at?” Katt asked.

Addy and I rolled our eyes, “The twins and Carter thought it would be fun to have a guys weekend before he was stuck on diaper duty.” I said.

She snorted, “Really? He can go out with the guys whenever he wants.” She started to frown. “Do you guys think he is regretting having this baby?”