"I think it is very admirable, Jungkook. Not everyone is willing to admit just how whipped they are for their lover," Ann Marie teases, and the night continues as both friends and family pick on the lovers. Yet they don't really care. Because it is true.

He is absolutely whipped for Taehyung. Jungkook is sure to make it obvious that night when he finally gets to be alone with the blond boy. The two of them stumble into the small bathroom that joins Taehyung's bedroom, lips connected as they slip out of dirty and dusty clothes. They stand naked together, Jungkook's hands gently resting on Taehyung's waist as he pulls him closer, needing to feel his lover's warm body pressed against his.

And Taehyung complies. He will always comply as Jungkook's kisses and hands ignite a desire in him that has him melting at his touch. Jungkook pulls away for a moment, giving Taehyung the darkest look of desire and love and passion that the man has ever seen, yet once they are in the shower together, warm water pouring around them, Jungkook doesn't start anything. Instead, he lets the water run over Taehyung's blond locks and then lathers some shampoo in it, keeping Tae pressed tightly against him as he rinses the shampoo out and gently massages his scalp, neck, and shoulders. 

Taehyung leans against Jungkook's sturdy chest, an inferno bubbling within him as he feels those strong hands move down his shoulders, over his chest, his nipples, and down his soft torso to his waist. With a kiss on Taehyung's neck, Jungkook moves his hands back up, caressing nipples and shoulders to gently knead along Taehyung's upper back where the man holds most of his tension.

Yet Taehyung wants more. His back arched slightly, hips pressing back to grind against Jungkook's hardening cock. The friction has both of them moaning, and Taehyung keeps doing it, trying to get his lover to give him the pleasure he desperately craves. Jungkook moves one of his hands down Taehyung's back, pressing in the center when he leans over and kisses his lover's ear.

"Bend a bit more, love," he whispers huskily, his voice filled with desire, and Taehyung immediately obeys, resting his hands on the cool tile wall as Jungkook's fingers slip into him. Taehyung tries to muffle his moans, keeping them quiet by senselessly kissing his lover. One of Jungkook's strong arms wraps around the boy's chest, pulling him back against him even more as he slides his fingers out and presses the tip of his cock into him. It is slow and soft and sensual, each thrust deliberate and Taehyung can barely keep himself quiet when Jungkook covers his mouth with his calloused hand.

"Sorry, love, but I don't want them hearing your moans," Jungkook whispers, kissing Taehyung's neck and shoulder as his thrusts speed up. Taehyung doesn't care that there's a hand on his mouth or that his moans are muffled. He is in such a sense of bliss that all he can do is cling to Jungkook or the wall or both as his orgasm rushes to the surface. He can't stop it as he cums along the tile wall, his moans shifting pitch and Jungkook can feel him trembling in his arms.

"Fuck, you're perfect," Jungkook moans as he thrusts harder into Taehyung, his desire taking over as he chases his orgasm. Taehyung's legs start to give out, knees shaking and Jungkook can tell. He stops long enough to spin Taehyung around so they are facing each other and lifts him almost effortlessly. Jungkook kisses Taehyung again as he slips inside of the smaller boy, thrusting hard into him as the sound of skin slapping against skin mixes with the blond's muffled whines and moans and the shower water. Jungkook keeps his lips pressed against Taehyung's, kissing him madly as he finally orgasms, his cum coating Taehyung's chest and stomach instead of inside of him.

"You're so amazing, love," Jungkook compliments, and no matter how many times he praises Taehyung, the blond still blushes cutely, "Let's get cleaned up, then we can go to bed," Jungkook adds, kissing his dazed lover as he sets Taehyung down on wobbly legs.