As today is Thursday, I took my clothes, heels and other necessary things for strip plastic/high heels dancing class

As today is Thursday, I took my clothes, heels and other necessary things for strip plastic/high heels dancing class. Many people are exceedingly surprised to learn that tiny information about me, seeing me as shy and quiet girl, which I am indeed. 

But it doesn't mean anything. 

I want to feel sensual and delicate, I want to feel good in my own skin and be able to move smoothly, I want to be flexible and tempting, I want to own my sexuality. I also like pole dancing and I am good at it. Those things make me feel powerful, sexy and feminine.

I texted Adriano that I am on my way to the campus as answer came in split second: he messaged that he will finish only in 20 minutes, so I should go straight to class as he doesn't want me to be late. 

I pouted, getting in the car sadly. As I took off and headed towards the university, my phone buzzed and Siri reach the email from teacher of anatomy of art out-loud. 

Once I absorbed the heard, I grinned and turned around, driving to a different place, buzzing with excitement.

Him.

"Good play, Adriano. Keep it up."- stated with a smile coach Winsley as the practise ended. 

"Thank you, coach."- I replied calmly before with twins and Sam out of the court. 

"I think, that's for you."- said Mateo with a big smile as I looked where his eyes are, grinning as I saw my gorgeous girl next to my car, which is nearly hidden behind huge oak tree.

I jogged to my beloved, smiling as she kissed me fondly, wrapping her lean, dainty arms around my neck. 

"I played basketball for 2 hours, ma princesse. I am soaked with sweat."- I chuckled as she pulled me closer, pecking me cutely. 

"I don't care."- replied adorably Luna, smiling preciously. 

"This is a very pleasant, sweet surprise, baby girl."- I stated genuinely, treasuring this more than I can describe. 

"You are stunning, piccola."- I complimented my girl profoundly, admiring her celestial beauty, getting lost in it. 

My smile brightened when the tip of her small, cute, button nose and cheeks turned into the most winsome shade of pink. I kissed her pretty nose, grinning as she blushed more, looking so damn innocent and pure.

"If you finish everything in approximately 10 minutes, I have a surprise for you, mon amour."- she said softly with angelic smile that I returned.

"Say no more."- I responded eagerly, pecking her full, plump, soft, rosy, juicy lips dotingly before dashing to get dressed, grinning as her mellifluous giggle echoes, being my favourite melody to listen to. 

I quickly showered in some 6 minutes, got dressed just as rapidly, fixed my hair, sprayed cologne on my neck and wrists, being out of there in exactly 10 minutes.