Extra M

Joong's pov: 

"Gmmmnnggghhh..." I moaned around Saint's fingers in my mouth as he sucked my blood. 

I was clutching onto his shoulders for dear life as I tried to keep myself sane. 

The aphrodisiac's effect seems to be stronger than usual tonight. 

My mind is hazier and I'm having a hard time keeping myself grounded. 

A small flicker of sanity crossed my mind and I remembered that tonight is the full moon. 

Oh yeah... 

Humans are weaker to the effects of their aphrodisiac during the full moon... 

Is this why they kept from sucking our blood for the last 3 days? To wait for tonight?

I shivered as he slowly extracted his fangs and licked the wound until it healed. 

"You're sucking my fingers really well tonight..." He whispered in my ear with a husky voice. 

"Aanmm..." A soft moan escaped my lips before I could stop it. 

I felt my already hard and leaking dick twitch in my pants. 

I didn't realize I was sucking his fingers the whole time. 

"HICK!" I jolted when he pushed his hands into my pants without any warning. 

His fingers wrapped around my dick in a firm hold. 

I shivered vigorously as I came hard without him having to move his hand at all. 

"That was fast..." He took his hand out. 

"Lick it clean." He brought it up to my mouth. 

I obediently opened my mouth and jutted out my tongue licking my cum off his hand. 

He pushed me to lay on my back on the bed after I finished cleaning his hand. 

Pavel was pushed to lay beside me. 

"Now. Tonight, you're going to do exactly as we say. Understood?" He and Zee said looking down at us as they were on their knees. 

We shuddered as we heard their deep voices.

"Answer." They gripped our dicks tightly making us whimper. 

"Y-yes..." We managed to utter. 

"Good." They let go of their grips and sat back. 

We watched them with hazy eyes as they slowly took off their shirts. 

I could feel my body heating up even more even without either of them touching me. 

Saint tugged at my hair and pushed it down so my face was buried in his cock.

I jutted out my tongue and gently licked his balls taking each one into my mouth.

His grip on my hair tightened as he groaned softly.

It hurt but the pain only added to the pleasure.

Pavel and i were now on our fours with our face buried in their coks and our asses raised into the air.

I moaned as i licked my way up his shaft.

My body was trembling because of the vibration coming from my ass.

There were two big bullet vibrators shoved deep inside me. They were turned on medium speed.

One of them was pressed against my prostrate. But the tight ring around my cock kept me from cumming.

I licked and gently sucked on the head before slowly taking it into my mouth.