Chapter 6 M

Joong's pov:

Pavel and I got to work right after freshening up.

Zee and Saint were giving us questioning stares but we just told them it's a surprise and made them stay in the living room.

We went to their bedroom and took out the things we had bought during our lunch break.

We didn't say anything since they could hear us.

It's a good thing we already planned everything beforehand so there would be no need to talk to each other while putting it into action.

First, we took one of the extra curtains and sheets pinning them to the ceiling using some adhesive and pins.

After that was done, we attached the fairy lights we had bought.

A/N: The decor looks like this

A/N: The decor looks like this. On the ceiling of the bedroom.

A/N: The bedroom looks like this

It took a lot to hide these lights from them.

Thankfully, our bags are quite big so we were able to fit them after folding them in the right way.

We know they don't like fancy decors so we didn't put any other things.

We just put the other necessities on the nightstand.

A vampire's thirst is the strongest during the night of the blood moon.

You could say it's their heat.

And we know they are going to hide somewhere to keep from biting us.

But we won't let them do that.

Nope.

They're not getting away tonight.

We're not the same scared boys we were a few months ago.

They won't keep holding back for our sakes.