Chapter 1: First Time for School

I am riding a bus to school. I was thinking about how to live these 3 years in school, then I left the idea of thinking about it to the future me and decided to relax a bit at the refreshing weather and closed my eyes when I suddenly heard someone.

"Excuse me, but shouldn't you offer your seat"

And there goes my peace, I thought someone was scolding me but I realized it was someone else.

A brown-haired girl was scolding a well-built, blond boy who was sitting on the priority seat. Both of them were wearing the same high school uniform as me.

"This poor woman appears to have been suffering for quite some time now. Won't you offer her your seat?"

"Hoh!, and why do you think I should do it?"

"Don't you think showing courtesy to the elderly is a contribution to society?"

"Unfortunately, I have no interest in contributing to society."

It seems he only thinks for himself and his satisfaction.

They argued for quite some time, after which the girl decided to stop talking with him and take a different approach.

"Everyone, please listen to me just for a moment. Won't someone offer their seat for this woman? It doesn't matter who. Please."

I wondered what the others will do and took a look around.

Some people were glancing around, not exactly wanting to give up their seat and some were ignoring this all. However, the girl sitting beside me, with the same uniform as me, was different. She wasn't a bit confused about what to do and sat there expressionless reading a book.

"E-Excuse me. You can have mine." Shortly the office lady offered up her seat.

"Thank you very much!" both the elderly woman and the girl said

Soon, we arrived at our destination, and all the students began to disembark.

Okay. Take a deep breath. All right, here we go!

"Wait!"

The instant I tried to first step, someone called out to me. It was the girl who sat beside me on the bus.

"You were looking at me. Why?" she asked

"Sorry, I just thought you also didn't think up giving up your seat"

"That's right. I didn't. Is there something wrong with that?"

"Oh, no, not at all. I didn't intend to give up my seat either. I dislike trouble."

"You dislike trouble? Then I don't think we are anything alike. I just thought it would be pointless. That's all."

"Isn't that just worse?"

"Perhaps. I simply act according to my beliefs. I don't want to spend time around someone like you." she said and turned to leave for entrance.

"I feel the same" I muttered

What a waste of a beautiful face.

I sighed and proceeded to walk towards the entrance

(Timeskip)

The entrance ceremony was boring, the principal and student council president was just exchanging words of gratitude. The entrance ceremony is just a start for the students. To enjoy school, they must make friends and only a few days after the entrance was for that. After some time everyone will form their groups.

I also thought it would be good to make friends. I'd spent the day before in preparation, running through different scenarios.

(Timeskip)