Celestine and Drake drifted apart because of that basta masaya kami thingy.

"Natatakot ako magcommit, e." Ibisha sighed. "At saka... Hoy! Ikaw rin naman noon 'di ba? You settled rin sa ganun, 'no," she insisted, clearly doesn't want to lose this argument. "Kung 'di lang talaga malakas ang tama ni Fourth sa 'yo, sis, nako ewan ko na talaga," natatawang sabi niya.

Fourthsky came back minutes after our food arrived. Koby was with him, too, maybe they saw each other on their way back to the restaurant. The power they both hold is too much talaga! They are just casually walking towards us but super daming tao here na muntik na ata mabalian ng ulo kakalingon sa kanila. Especially with the fact that they are both topless because they left their sleeveless top with us kaya naka-board shorts lang sila.

Even though we are all occupying the same table, may sari-sarili pa rin kaming mundo. Koby's busy talking with Ibisha, his medyo girlfriend na hindi, and Fourthsky's staring at me. Again. I smirked and said, "Don't you know that it is rude to stare, love?"

He smirked. "Ikaw naman 'yung tinititigan ko," he replied. "It was Drake who called. He was just asking for our flight details since he'll be the one to pick us up per your request," he added.

I nodded. "What about Celestine? Sasama ba siya kay Kuya sa pagsundo?" I asked. I really hope that she does! Super nakakapagod na maging cupid sa love story nila! I keep on doing this and that just to make their paths cross again kaso super pabebe nila both. Nakakapagod.

Fourthsky shrugged. "Not sure, love," he responded before holding my hand and kissing the back of it. His soft and plumpy lips touched the back of my hand. I slowly turned my gaze to him and I saw him staring at the sun that was about to set with a small smile on his face.

"Are you happy?" I asked.

He glanced at me before shaking his head in disbelief. "Tinatanong pa ba 'yan?"

I rolled my eyes. "Why don't you just answer it ba?" I asked using my maldita Audrey voice.

"I'm the happiest man on earth, love," he answered. "I'd do anything for you, Audrey Quinn Ramirez," he whispered before giving my forehead a soft kiss.

My jaw dropped. "Excuse me, Sir, but I'm still a Medina," I giggled.

Ibisha suddenly coughed and when Fourthsky and I turned our gaze to them, we just saw them smirking like a kid. I narrowed my eyes while I was eyeing Ibisha who was trying her best not to laugh. Grabe talaga mga nagiging friends ko. Gosh, I miss Astrid!

"Respeto naman sa walang label d'yan," Ibisha complained.

Fourthsky laughed before he kicked Koby's feet under the table. "Make her say yes na kasi, dude," he said. "Hina mo naman, e! Walang mahina sa mga Ramirez."

We all laughed while patiently waiting for the food that we ate to go down. Ayaw namin magkaroon ng ulcer. I don't wish to be a patient at our own hospital.

After resting, we decided to go for another ride before our flight to Manila. I'll surely miss this place! Lalo na si Ibisha!

"Willing to wait ako tanga!" Koby scoffed. "Sabi kaya ni papa manligaw daw dapat muna," Koby laughed while putting wax on his board as well as Ibisha's.

Fourthsky's jaw dropped. "Sinong niloloko mo?" He asked. "Kailan pa naging uso ang ligaw sa 'yo?"

"Ikaw nga engaged na kahit ang gusto mo lang naman noon ay pumarty sa club," Koby fired back.

"Hep-hep-hep!" I interfered. "That's enough kids."

I interfered kasi mukhang they're about to fight na naman. I asked Fourthsky to put wax on my board. Actually, putting wax on our surfboards for us is actually one of Fourthsky and Koby's daily routines. Since they are still busy, Ibisha and I decided to take some more photos at the beach dahil uuwi na rin naman kami nina Fourthsky. We both took off our shawls revealing our bikini outfits.