Secret obsession ep 3

maid : mam sir is calling you for breakfast
Y/N: I am not coming..
maid : mam plz he will get angry
Y/N: I am not hungry
(maid insists me so much.. but I am not feeling hungry.. so I didn't went.. then maid left.. after some time kabir came in.... and spoke)
kabir : why r u not coming down
Y/N: I am not hungry and u can't force me..
kabir dragged me outside of the room and take me to the dinning area.. I sit next to him.. maids offered me food.. but I denied..
kabir : eat the food
Y/N: I am not eating it..
kabir : eat it ( he shouted)
Y/N: (I looked at his direction) who r u to shout at me like this..
kabir : ur husband ( he smirked)
Y/N: I don't consider you as my husband.. ( then I went to bed room .. after some time kabir came to bed room.. and maids were back their hands were full of food.. then kabir came near me..he took plate from one of the maid.. )
kabir : why r u doing this to your self.. u haven't eaten anything
Y/N: cause I want to die.. I don't want to live with.. I hate u .. And who are you to care for me huh..
kabir : I will never let you die... and one thing.. u r living with me till your last breath.. and u have to love me .. why u don't understand me..
Y/N: I don't want to understand anything.. the only think I know is that.. I don't love you.. and I am not living with you..
kabir : eat this.. ( he handed me the plate)
Y/N: I don't want to eat ( I took the plate and throwed towards the floor and plate was completely broken)
kabir : WTH
Y/N: I told you that I am not hungry.. and I don't want to eat.. why r u forcing me..
kabir : everyone leave the room ( he shouted)
then maids left the room..
he pinned my hands against the wall. .
kabir : how can I make you mine
Y/N: u can never ( then I felt hurt in my wrist.. I screamed . . then he left my wrist.. and went out side of the room.. their are red marks on my wrist.. its hurting)
after 1 week..
he used to torture.. one day I was sitting.. next to maid her name is alice.. she is my friend and she is very kind.. I was telling that how he forced me to married him.. he is torturing me. everyday
maid : really
Y/N: yah he also force me to love him.. but I only love Justin he is my first love..
alice :o-oh s-sir.. good evening sir.. ( I looked back.. and saw kabir.. his expressions were so dark.. that alice became scared and start shivering.. kabir was smirking.. while looking at alice.. then he looked at me.. )
kabir : aww my princess first love is Justin..what will happen if..i kill him ...and I am torturing you.. this is your punishment.. you don't love me That's why you deserve it
Y/N: yah he is my first love.. and u can't kill him.. and yes you r torturing me..
(kabir became angry he dragged me to bed room.. but before going to bed room he spoke)
kabir : alice maids r not friendly with thier owners..
alice: s-sorry sir..
( then he dragged me to our bedroom.. he pushed me hardly on bed and locked the door..)
kabir : u love that Justin huh that jerk.. now princess get ready for your punishment..
(then he hovered upon me and started kissing my earlobe.. I was shouting.. then he bite my earlobe.. a little scream came out from my mouth.. then he stood up and took away his shirt.. and throw on the corner of the room)
Y/N: kabir plz don't do this plz
kabir :you deserve it
Y/N: kabir plz..
(he didn't listen to me.. and hovered again and start kissing my lips.. I was struggling.. then he bite my lips.. I scream and start shouting.. and pleaded him)
Y/N: plz kabir.. plz.. don't do this.. plz (then he stop what he was doing..he came near my forehead and kissed it.... he layed down beside me.. and he put his hand on my waist.. and pulled me closer to him.. there we're no space between us.. my body was touched against his body.. after sometime he slept.. I was crying silently.. I was crying so much.. that I slept while crying.. )
next morning
his POV
I woke up and saw my beautiful wife.. I was smiling widely.. her face was full of dried tears.. I walked towards the bathroom.. and got ready for my office.. I came near my princess.. and kissed her Forehead.. then I went outside I told everyone not to wake my princess.. if she woke up give her breakfast.. then I ate my breakfast and headed to my office....
Y/N POV
I woke up.. I turned around.. I was happy that devil went to office.. I headed to bathroom and took shower.. I came down stairs.. servants were greeting me.. I greeted them back.. I headed towards the kitchen and saw alice.. she greeted me and gave me my breakfast.. I ate my break fast.. alice was asking Ben.. to take him to the mall. an idea popped in my mind..)
Y/N: I will also go with you guys..
Ben : sorry mam but we can't take u with us..
Y/N: but why
Ben : sir told us that u will not go anywhere
Y/N: I don't know I am going with you guys.. if you guys will not take me.. so I will complain to MR kabir..
Ben : but mam h--(I cutted him and said)
Y/N: I asked him.. and how can u do like this to MRS kabir.. I don't know I am going with you..
Ben : okay mam..
( it was a great time .. I will escape from here.. I got ready.. and went to mall I was successful..alice gave me some money...I went to some streets and asked a man who was passing through that place.. I asked him for help..)
Y/N: sir can u plz help me
guy : yah why not.. what can I help u
Y/N: can I borrow your phone.. I lost mine.. I want to call my friend
guy : why not sure. ( he gaved me his phone e.. I called noor... and told her about that.. she told me that kabir came to her.. so she told me to go to airport.. she booked our tickets to Switzerland.. I hang up the call.. and went to the airport I saw noor standing there.. I rushed and hugged her.. she hugged me back.. we went to Switzerland.. I told her everything what kabir did to me.. I asked noor that where is her sim.. she told that she left the sim in the house.. cause he can track us..)
at Switzerland.. after 2 months
after that day we kabir never showed up I was so scared.. so I never went out.. one day noor forced me to go to mall with her.. we went to mall and buy so much things. we came back home.. and slept cause we were so tired..
kabir's friend POV
I was getting out from my house when I saw two girls getting out from the mall.. I recognized.. the other girl.. that is Y/N kabir's wife.. ..kabir told me that she escaped..I followed them.. I found where they lived.. I came back home. and called kabir..
OTP
kabir : why u called me huh?
friend: I have a good news
kabir : what...
friend: did u find your wife..
kabir : noo.. tell me what is the good news ( his voice seemed to be sad)
friend: I found your wife..
kabir : really.. where... when.. how..
(I can feel that he is smiling)
friend: she is in Switzerland.. with her cousin.. ( told him every thing) so come and get her
kabir : okay I am coming
friend: when..
kabir : today.. by night flight.. so I can caught my princess..
friend : yah you caught her.. I helped you..
kabir : yah thank u.. so much and I am coming..
next morning
Y/N POV
I and noor woke up... today we have to go to noor's hospital .. we got ready and went to noor's hospital..
his POV
I came to Switzerland.. at 2 : 00..i went to my friend house... I am so happy .. I missed her a lot.. I didn't slept at night.. I was so happy.. I asked my friend where is their home.. he guided me.. by luckily I saw them coming out from the house... I am so happy after a long period of time.. I saw my princess.. I was craving for her.. we followed them.. when they were coming back home.. I went to their home.. I was sitting on the chair.. and the full house.. was dark... she opened the door.. and on the light.. she scream when she saw.. me.. she became scared.. I stood up.. and pulled her close to me. our body we're so touched.. I am assuming her scent.. she was struggling..
kabir : caught u princess
(then noor came.. )
kabir : so u r also here
noor : leave her
kabir : not so easily
noor : she don't love you... leave her give her divorce
( I became angry.. I pushed Y/N on the couch.. not so hardly.. and came near noor.. and slapped her.. then Y/N stood up and stopped me.. I was not listening her.. )
kabir : what did u said.. give her divorce.. I will never she is my life.. I can't leave her.. I will kill u..
noor : kill me.. but I will take Y/N away from you...
( I tried to slap her again.. but she stopped me.. I became more angry.. then Y/N spoke:)
Y/N : kabir plz don't hurt her plz..
( I looked at my right side where my princess was standing)
kabir : okay I will not say anything to her.. but
Y/N : but what
kabir: u will come back to our house
Y/N : okay I will go plz don't hurt her plz
kabir : okay.. ( then I took her from this home.. and went back to our house.. )
kabir : how dare u escape from. huh
Y/N : cause u always torture me.. if you love me.. why r u doing this.. I don't want to live with you.. I don't love u
( I got angry I dragged her to a dark room and pushed her inside the room and locked the room then I went away from that room..
Y/N POV
kabir pushed me to that dark room.. I was screaming.. shouting.. pleading.. but he didn't listen.. I was crying hard.. now I don't have energy to shout, scream.. but I was crying continuously.. after some hours kabir came back..he came near me.. and took to his bedroom... in bridal style.. I was struggling a lot..
kabir : stay still.. or I will drop you
Y/N : leave me.. leave me.. leave me.
kabir : no never ( he shouted)
he layed me to the left side of the bed.. and layed next to me.. after few hours he was sleeping peacefully.. I saw sleeping pills on the night stand.. I slowly stood up and ate that sleeping pills.. I ate 10 to 15..i don't know if I will die.. or.. not..
his POV
I woke up and saw my princess was sleeping peacefully.. I went to bathroom and got ready I am not going office today..I came near my wife to wake her..to do the breakfast... I was shaking her.. when suddenly the sleeping pills fell from the bed.. there were a lot pills.. the jar was empty now .. I became worried.. I tried to wake her up.. but she is not responding.. I took her to the hospital.. I saw noor and told her everything.. I was crying.. I don't want to lose her.. I love her..
after 1 month
his POV
she was in coma .. I always come to hospital.. to see her.. I miss her.. I want her.. but my friends and noor always told me.. to leave her.. I don't want to leave her.. I always give punishment to myself.. I had a lot cuts on my body.. noor usually tell me.. not to to do this..
noor POV
Y/N was in coma..kabir hurt her a lot.. but now kabir is hurting himself a lot.. he cut himself.. he come hospital every day.. we stop him not to come.. but his obsession is so much.. that he didn't listen to anyone.. his obsession is visible that he love Y/N a lot.. Y/N always dreamed to live her life with someone.. who only love her.. but kabir hurt her that's why Y/N never love him.. and understand him.. I was in my thoughts when I heard Y/N .. she was calling me.. she was so weak.. that she can't move.. suddenly kabir came in the room and hugged Y/N.. Y/N started shivering.. she is scared of kabir.. I spoke
noor : get lost
kabir : no.. I missed u my princess
noor : kabir leave her ( i shouted)
(but he didn't listen to me.. )
kabir : no I will never leave her.. I will do everything what she will say.. I will love her...
then Y/N spoke
Y/N : u will d-do any-t-thing
kabir : yes
noor : kabir leave her.. get lost from the room
kabir : let her speak
Y/N : g-give me di-vorce
kabir froze for a moment.. and gave Y/N the dark expression.. Y/N became more scared.. then kabir's friends came inside and took him out from the room... after that day I took Y/N to my home.. today I have an emergency in hospital.. I went to hospital....i don't want to disturb Y/N cause she was sleeping...after few hours when I came back home.. I went to the bedroom.. but the bed was empty.. I checked everywhere.. but Y/N was not in the home I became worried.. I saw a note on a night stand..
(OTN
I am taking my princess with me
"KABIR" )
I became worried more.. I was thinking what he will do now. then I tried to call kabir.. but his phone was switched off.. I can't do anything.. only one thing to pray for Y/N

Y/N POV
I woke up I felt heavyweight on my waist.. I turned around and saw that devil I screamed.. and started shouting.. kabir flinched.. and woke up.. and spoke
kabir : what happened why r u shouting
Y/N : why I am here
kabir : this is our house so u should be here
(I tried to get up but kabir pulled me back.. and said)
kabir : plz don't run from me.. I will not hurt you plz.. stay here with plz.. ( he started crying he was talking so politely) plz..
( I stood up and went to bathroom.. when I came out from the bathroom.. kabir was still crying.. and looked at me and said..)
kabir :don't leave me plz.. i will never hurt you plz.. I can't live without you
Y/N : so what u did to me.. u think I will forgive after doing those things..
(then I went down stairs )
after 2 months..
in this period of time.. he cared for me a lot.. he didn't tortured me.. he was very kind with me.. he didn't hurted me.. I was happy.. but I can't forget what he did.. One day I got injured while cutting vegetables.. when he came back from the office.. when he saw my bandage he started crying.. he shouted on servants.. scolded them.. he was crying hard.. he commanded the servants that I will not go to the kitchen.. he screamed at them.. I was staring at him.. his eyes we're saying that he is afraid to lose me.. the servants were shivering.. I was sitting on the couch..and kabir was standing in front of servants then I spoke:
Y/N : kabir ( he looked at my direction) stop scolding them.. they didn't did anything..
( then he seated next to me and hugged me I hugged him back and comforted him.. I stood up and gave my hand to make him stand.. he stood up.. and we went to our bedroom.. we seated next to each other.. he asked me)
kabir : princess is it hurting..
Y/N : no.. (we were distracted by a knock)
kabir : come in..
alice: sir dinner is ready..
Y/N : okay we r coming ( alice left)
kabir : let's go.. ( he gave me his hand we both stood up.. we both went to dinning area and ate food.. we came back to our bedroom..)
kabir : Y/N I love you...
rabbiya : hmm
kabir : do u love me..
rabbiya : ........ NO
kabir : WHY.. I will never hurt you again plz forgive me.. plz
Y/N : kabir I am sleepy.. I want to sleep
kabir : but tell me will u leave me..
Y/N : if u did any thing wrong.. then I will leave u
kabir : I didn't did...
Y/N : I will not go.. If you even tried..then u have to give me divorce
kabir : okay.. (in his mind .. I will never give u)
Y/N : now sleep.. tomorrow u have to go to office..
kabir : okay..
( he put his hand on my waist.. and pulled me.. he started caressing my hairs.. and whispered)
kabir : I love my princess.. my life.. my love.. my wife.. my everything.. my Y/N .. she is only mine.. MRS kabir.. belongs to.. MR kabir
(I started blushing..i don't why..but my heart is accepting him...i wanted to give him one chance but if he loses that chance I am gonna take divorce..)
(then we both slept)
*To be continued*👉👈♥♥