The campsite

It was a long ride. When we finnaly where their i was so tired of all the yelling that i had to sleep. When i woke up everyone was in the car. It was raining. And you know when its raining you cant pitch an tenth. My little sister was screaming because she wanted to play with her doll.

When it finnaly stopped raining i went go outside and explored the campsite. I heard someone screaming:' THIS ISNT AN PLACE TO HIDE FOR AN IMAGENARY!' That was weird. Why an imagenary? I'm definitely deaf.

I came out at an little playground. I deside to go sit on an swing sit. Then i heard my mom yelling:' MICA WHERE ARE YOU!' 'I'm here!' i screamed back. My mom walked to me and said:'we are going to eat.' Nice i was starving.

After that we had eat i wanted to go on my phone scrolling over tiktok, but my dad told me that i had to do the dishes. I told my dad: 'I need rest dad. I'm 15.' My dad became mad so i had to do the dishes. When i was done i did finnaly grab my phone, but then i relished that we are in the middle of nowhere and i dont have any WiFi. I desided that i have to go to that stupid playgroung then.

I was there finnaly. I sit down at the swing sit and made myself a little calm. Then their cames a boy. Dark blonde hair, cute brown eyes and a sweet smile. Around the 16. He came to sit next to me and asked:'Hey I haven't seen you here before.' Awwwww his voice is so cute. But i have to answer him. So i said:'Yeah. That could be true, because im here for now 4 hours.' Hes was looking at me like i did something wrong. 'Ow ok. I didn't tought that you are here for now like 4 hours. By the way what is your name?' O damn. I dont know what to answer. So I answered this:'Yeah my name is Mica. What about yours?' ' my name is Julian. I'm 16 years old' Yes i had ut good. He returns:' i stand on number 12 with an tenth. Do you know about the mystery's.' What does he means.
That was already the first part! I hope you enjoyed😌 btw am i the only one who ships Julian and Mica?