Rolling my eyes, I pushed him by his chest to the dropship entrance, "Go do your leadership duties. I'll let you know if we need help." He groaned before kissing my forehead, leaving. A smile slowly crept onto my face as I spun around, seeing Murphy staring straight at me. Unfortunately, the smile got swiped right off my face as I felt a wave of dizziness flood my head. Shaking it off, I walked back over to where Clarke was. "Murphy's feeling better, so he's gonna be helping." She stated, wiping some more blood from another kid's nose. "Hey! We need help!" I heard a familiar voice yell. Soren walked in with Irina in his arms, her nose bloody and her eyes dripping red. "I got her," I muttered, pulling the small girl into my arms, laying her down onto a cot. "Okay, Irina, I'm wiping your face clean, alright?" I asked as she nodded. Soren kneeled by her side across from me, suddenly grasping my arm. "Is she gonna be okay?" He asked as I side glanced at Jones bringing out another dead kid to be buried. "Yeah, she-she'll be alright." I could see the wave of relief flood his eyes as he stroked her hair. "You really care about her, don't you?" I asked. He nodded, kissing her forehead as he took the rag from my hands, wiping the blood himself. 

I stood up, walking back over to the water bin when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hey, cover for me?" Octavia asked before I nodded. She had been sneaking out to meet lincoln. But now, it was for a reason. Clarke and I talked to her about going to him for a cure. Hopefully, she would come back with one before anyone else died. "Yeah, go," I whispered as she slipped from the dropship. 

A few hours later, I watched another girl being carried out, dead. Finn eyed Clarke from across the camp as she stared at the girl. My eyes connected with Bellamy's, him giving me a small smile. Then, I felt another wave of dizziness rush over me as my vision started to blur. His face flushed with worry as my body started to drop. I felt hands catch me when I looked up to see Clarke towering over me, holding me up. "Natalia!!" Bellamy boomed, rushing over to me as he picked up my limp body. "get her in the dropship!!"

"Is she okay?!"

"Nat, talk to me!!"

I heard voices all around me, not being able to reply to any of them. My eyes stayed closed as I lifted my hand into the air, feeling Bellamy's wrap around mine. I opened my eyes slightly to see Bellamy and Clarke leaning over me as I was laid on a cot. "Get-Get away from me." I attempted to push his chest, not even moving him. "Nat, its oka-"

"No, it's not. You'll get sick. Get out, Bellamy." I could see he was about to hesitate when I latched my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him down to whisper in his ear, "Please, Bell. Please." My voice was coarse as I started to cough. He sat me up before Clarke titled a water tin at my lips, helping me drink. "I got her. You can go." Clarke assured him as he bent down, kissing my forehead for a long few seconds before he stood up, giving me one last glance before exiting the dropship. I could feel a wave of nausea rose in my throat as I abruptly sat up, puking into a bin beside me. Blood coated my mouth as I gripped onto Clarke's arm with as much strength as I could. "It's okay. Your okay." She rubbed circles in my back, attempting to soothe me as exhaustion overtook my body. 

I woke up in a sweat, feeling someone's hand interlocked with mine. Just from the touch, I could tell it was Bellamy's. I looked, overseeing his head close to mine. His eyes shut tightly in sleep as blood stained his lips. He was sick. Lifting my left hand, I stroked his cheek, causing him to stir slightly, opening his eyes. "Nat," He breathed out, placing his other hand against mine. "Are you feeling better?" He asked. I nodded, sitting up. "I should be asking you that." I snarked, obtaining a small chuckle from the brunette. "I came in a little bit after you."

"I got you sick," I stated as she vigorously shook his head, pulling me, so my head rested on his chest. "You didn't. I promise." I didn't reply. A wave of silence overtaking us as we rested on each other. I wanted to ask about Octavia, not knowing he already knew about her sneaking off to see lincoln. "O said there isn't a cure." He spoke, almost as he had just been in my mind. "How many people died?" I asked, lifting my head to look up at him. "Too many," He paused, "Murphy gave her a break." I nodded, "So you trust him?"

"Hell no," He lifted my chin with his finger, "But I trust you, red." A small smile curved on my lips as he kissed my forehead. I felt myself slip into unconsciousness again as a nightmare flooded my sleep. 

"Little red,"  Charles boomed through the skybox. I laid on my bunk, staring into the one above me. With his grasp I was pulled from my bed, being forced against the wall. "Please," I muttered. Not doing much against his strength. "She's feisty. Watch out," Martin laughed from behind me as I felt Charles grab my ass. "GET OFF OF ME!!" I screeched, throwing him away from me. Suddenly we were in space as he had ash-burn marks covering his body. "Remember little red? You killed us." 

Like that, I woke up from a shove. Pushing the person away with as much force as I could muster up. "Open your eyes for me princess. It's me." I did as the voice told me, coming face to face with Bellamy's worried expression. "What? What happened?" I asked. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear before looking me in the eyes. "Why won't you forgive yourself? you had no choice?" The brunette whispered as he slowly rubbed his hand over mine. I looked at him, bringing my hand to stroke his t-shirt covered chest, "Because I don't deserve the redemption, Bellamy."

Suddenly the dropship shook as the ground below us moved. We could hear a boom from outside as Bellamy jumped up as fast as he could, helping me up by my waist as we limped outside. A grey and white mushroom cloud filled the air with smoke as I could hear murmurs all around the camp. "She did it. Raven did it." Bellamy breathed out as I looked up to him in confusion. He sighed, "No bridge, no easy way for the grounders to attack." I nodded, a small Erie feeling creeping up that they wouldn't back down so easily. 

"I am become death. Destroyer of worlds." Clarke muttered just loud enough for us to hear her. We both turned our heads, seeing her looking up to the sky. She met our glances, "It's Oppenheimer. The man who built the first-"

"I know who Oppenheimer is." 

Bellamy and I said in sync. 

A few hours later, Jasper and Monty marched into camp as the delinquents around us cheered them on. I felt better, still being held onto tightly by Bellamy as he kept a protective grip on my waist. Finally, I was able to pry his grip off me as he rolled his eyes playfully. Seeing Clarke's distraught look when Finn helped Raven to camp, I walked over to her, wrapping my arm over her shoulders. "Okay, I know I'm new at the whole sister thing," She chuckled, looking down at me. "But don't go for someone who doesn't see your worth." She nodded sadly. "You deserve someone who loves you and won't treat you like a second option, Clarke." 

"Thank you, Nat."

"No problem, Sis." I joked playfully, limping back over to a smirking Bellamy. "Hey Bell, wanna help me make some weapons?"

A/N: I am very sorry for such a late update. I have been not in the best place mentally, and am still not. I am going to try to finish this book this week, with the energy I have. I have started on the cover for the second book (Season 2) It's called, "Restoration." But I will not publish chapter one until I am done with this book completely. So I hope y'all still are liking this and thank you for reading!!