"Okay," I chuckled, slowly handing Murphy's still trembling body to Irina, who helped him stand with the aid of Soren. 

"Move, or the next time you don't, you won't get a chance to." And once again, he stood still. "Well, alright then," I smiled evilly before throwing my fist into his nose, hearing a sickening crack. He doubled over in pain as I stepped forward, lifting my leg, kneeing him in the stomach as he fell to the ground, clutching his nose in one hand and his abdomen in the other. "Fuck," He muttered under his breath as I kicked his body away from my tent, turning back to three surprised faces. "How the. What the-what just happened?!" Irina exclaimed as I shrugged, taking Murphy's body back into mine. "Damn," Soren uttered, walking away with Irina. 

I carefully laid Murphy's body down onto the makeshift cot before bandaging some more of his wounds. Then, wrapping the ripped-up cloth around his arms. I started to pour some liquid from a metal canteen onto the new cloth as Murphy's eyes shot up, "What is that?"

"Oh, it's poison sumac. It's not actually poisonous. it helps heal skin and open sores." He seemed to relax slightly as I waited for him to nod, which he did. I wrapped the cloth around a large gash in his arm, which seemed to soothe his pain instantly. "Is that okay?" I asked. He nodded again. As I finished bandaging him up, I laid down beside him on the ground. "What are you doing?" He asked. I looked at him confused, before he pulled my body into his. I felt stiff, not being able to relax with his hand over my hip. I didn't know why I couldn't feel safe with him. Murphy was the person who swore to protect me. Even since we met years ago, he was the one I could go to. And now I felt I was lying with a stranger. Exhaustion started to overtake my body as my eyes grew heavy, falling asleep. 

Bellamy stepped into my tent, causing me to wake up. He had a cloth tied around his face like a mask. "Bellamy, what are you doing? It's not Halloween." I chuckled slightly as his brows furrowed, "What's Halloween?" 

"Some holiday kids celebrated on earth a long time ago. Apparently, you dress up in masks and costumes and scare people." 

"So, grounders?" Murphy mumbled as I stifled a laugh from his comment, turning back to Bellamy, "Seriously, what's up?" I suddenly saw Bellamy's eyes darken as he looked at Murphy. Before I knew it, Bellamy pushed me to the ground and was holding Murphy by his collar. "What did you do?!" He boomed, pushing him farther into the ground. 

"My tent is not big enough for this!! What the hell is going on?!" I screamed, trying to pry Bellamy off of him. "He brought a virus into camp!!" He shouted, still keeping an eye on Murphy. Bellamy pulled him out of my tent as I followed. "Bellamy, stop!" Clarke shouted, stepping up behind us. "Why should I? Two of us have already died!!"

"What are you guys talking about!!" I screamed, grabbing the attention of everyone. 

"Murphy brought back a virus!!" Bellamy shouted, throwing Murphy to the ground. Clarke and I rushed forward as he coughed from the impact. "Murphy, how did you escape?" Clarke asked, me still glaring at Bellamy. "They left my cage open—their cruel, merciless." My head dropped. "You didn't escape. They let you go." I realized. Clarke turned back to Bellamy, "Biological warfare." 

"Who found him first? Who touched Murphy first?!" Bellamy boomed as I glanced at Octavia before meeting his eyes. "Octavia and I did."

Hours later, we had people in the dropship as a quarantine. People lay on beds, coughing up blood as Clarke and I tended to them. "You shouldn't be in here," Bellamy argued once again. I groaned, placing a rag over another boy's head before standing up. "Clarke and I are the only ones with medical knowledge. Besides Octavia, there is no one else in camp who would know how to help." I pushed past him, wringing out another rag. "Don't even get me started on Octavia being in here."