"he claims he was with the grounders." A boy stated.

"We caught him trying to sneak back into camp." 

"Conner shut up. I'm getting tired of hearing you talk." I snapped, wiping more blood from Murphy's face. 

"What happened? Did he hurt you?" He questioned, eyeing the traumatized boy behind me. "What? No, he didn't hurt me." I glanced back at john before turning to meet Bellamy's eyes, "Do you think he'd be able to hurt me in the state he's in?!" 

"I wasn't sneaking. I was running from the grounders." 

"Anyone sees grounders?" Bellamy asked, no one saying anything. 

"Just because we didn't see them doesn't mean they're not there. They're smart. They use trees most of the time, Bell."

Bellamy scoffed before grabbing my arm, dragging me to the other side of the dropship, "We told him what would happen if he came back." He stated. I shook my head, "If you kill him, your no better than when he caused Charlotte to jump." Hurt flashed through his eyes as he marched back over to Murphy, pulling him up by his arm. I limped as fast as I could, ripping Bellamy from him. "He was tortured!" Lifting Murphy's arm so Bellamy could see his torn-off fingernails and ripped-up hands. 

"I don't care!" Bellamy held up his gun, pointing it to Murphy. I stepped in front of him when Bellamy lowered in slightly, trying to aim behind me, "Move, Nat." 

"No. Murphy might've fucked up." I looked back at him, "Bad. But that doesn't mean he deserves to be murdered."

"Neither did Charlotte!!"

"I know!!" 

"Look," Finn interjected, "If he was with the grounders, he knows things that could help us!" 

"Help us?! We hanged him!!" Bellamy shouted as I silently pleaded for him not to shoot Murphy. "We banished him, and now we're going to kill him."

"the only way your going to kill him is if you shoot him through me, Bellamy." I stood a little taller as Finn hit his gun from his hand. 

"Look, Natalia and Finn are right," Clarke spoke up, coming to stand by me. 

"Like hell he is!!" Then, Bellamy yelled, "Think about Charlotte!!"

"I am thinking about Charlotte!! her last words were she didn't want anyone else to be hurt because of her!!" 

His face softened once again as I sighed, walking up to him. My hand lifted to grasp his forearm. He immediately faced the gun away from me as I closed the gap between us, staring up at him. "Please, Bellamy." I rubbed my thumb in circles on his arm, "I need this." I pleaded as he closed his eyes in acceptance. 

When he opened his eyes, they had hardened, "He gets one chance, he screws it up, and he's out of here." I nodded, the corners of my lips curving slightly as he squeezed my arm back, slightly pulling his own of my hand before he exited the dropship. 

Turning back to Murphy, I could see him eyeing where Bellamy once was, looking back at me with a confused expression. "Okay, John, I'm gonna let you rest in my tent, okay?" He nodded as I helped him up, leading from the dropship. Kids stood outside, gazing at him with hatred and glares. A boy I knew as Steve stood in front of us as I tried to climb into my tent. 

"Move, asshole." I snapped, seeing he wasn't moving. The boy crossed his arms as he held a smug smile. Irina walked up next to me with Soren at her side. "I know you heard me with those gigantic ears you have so fucking move." Again he didn't now deepen his glare at Murphy.