Dont Go. (Darkest Powers Fanfic)

!!Disclaimer:I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS BY THE NAME OF: Derek,Chloe,Simon,Tori,Kit,Lauren(AuntLauren). ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE AUTHOR OF THE DARKEST POWERS SERIES,KELLEY ARMSTRONG!!! Thanks Lovelys:)xx

Chapter 1:Stay Away From Her.

Dereks POV

I smiled. I NEVER smile,goes to show you how much i like Chloe,right? Infact,i have the stupidest grin on my face this second..she makes me feel so...happy? Hahaa! No..there has to be a better word. We are both on our way back to the motel. We decided to get phones,not activated of course. I got her an IPhone (before Andrew..died..he gave me over 1,000$,he knew he was gonna go,but didnt even tell us..),so yeah i got her and IPhone which got me another kiss and her laughing because i was blushing..typical Chloe. She got a white one and she said she wanted me to have one too,so i got the black. We got an unlimited data plan so we can ALWAYS go on the internet without having to pay for how long. We got a calling app and texting app,so basically a free phone,yeah? After setting up the phones i looked down at her (i never noticed she was that short..). She had a huge smile on her face and was looking at te ground. I havent seen her smile this much scince...umm....i cant even remember. I mean,her aunt 'died' and she almost got shot and Simon,damn i dont even want to start with him,left her in the DARK WOODS ALOONEE. And she has to,technically,hide from her father while he is worried sick. I hope im the reason for that smile...

I reached down and grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. She looked up at me and blushed looking down again. "but when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell,you dont know-oh oh. You dont know youre beautiful" i,sang?. She looked up at me giggleing,making me weak in the knees. "derek!!" she playfully hit my arm and giggled again leaning into me. I wrapped my arm around her and we continued walking to the motel.

(10 minutes later)

I took the key card out of my pocket and was about the open the door but then i stopped,turned towards Chloe and wrapped my arms around her waist. She wrapped hers around my neck and i leaned down to kiss her. Our lips brushed- "THERE YOU GUYS ARE!!" Tori squealed..really!? NOW!? -_- ...me and Chloe sprang apart and she laughed. I groaned and walked inside. Chloe followed and Tori shut the door behind us. I went to Chloe and whispered in her ear, "tell your aunt you arent feeling well and go to bed." she looked at me confused and i just gave her my 'Just do it. NOW.' she rolled her eyes and told her aunt,going to bed. I let a little while pass and went to Lauren,"Wheres Chloe? Is she alright?" she looked up from her book."oh she just went to bed,she isnt feeling well." i smirked "want me to bring her something? Like water and an Advil?" she smiles up and me."oh! That would be nice,tell her to try to sleep after she takes the Advil but one thing. After this, stay away from her. You will not date my niece." i nodded,like thats gonna happen,and she gave me an advil from her purse and handed me rather big bottle of water. I went to her bed in the seperate room. She moved to gaze from the cieling to me,looking at the advil and bottle of- technically gallon of water and her eyes widened. "wha-" i cut her off ,"you dont have to take it.." i opened her window and threw the pill out. "what about the water," she asked,"you cant pour it out the window. Aunt lauren will see." i looked at the bottle,then at her. "youre lucky youre my girlfriend.." i chuged about half of it,with her laughing the whole time. You know when youre trying to drink something and your friend (girlfriend for me) laughes,causing you to laugh? Well,i laughed and spit a ton of water at the window. Luckily it was open.. Chloe gigged and i looked at her giving her a glare. When she saw me give her a glare she laughed even harder..causeing me to as well. There was a knock at the door and Lauren came it staring at the open window. "wha-" i cut her off. "Chloe threw up.." i looked at Chloe again and she is trying to hold in a laugh. "ill put her to bed and stay here with her," Lauren looked at me thinking about it ", ill sleep on the floor. She cant be alone in here if shes sick." lauren nodded. "Alright ill go grab some blankets for yo-" .. "Im fine,ill get it after Chloe falls asleep,thanks lauren."i said. "Alright..im going to bed now. Simon and Tori are already sleeping and so is Kit. See you in the morning." she went to Chloe,kissing her forehead and heading towards the door. I waited till she left in her room and then left. Leaving a confused Chloe on the bed. I came back in with a pillow from my bed ad blanket. I threw the pillow down and neatly layed the blanked down. I layed on it and Chloe laughed. I got up . "Does it look like i slept there?" she nodded. "what are you doing? I thoug-" i got in bed with her wrapping my arms around her. She wrapped hers around my neck and snuggled into me. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "What about tomorrow morning? Aunt Lauren will be really pissed at you..." she trailed off. "chloe..im Derek..i always have a plan. Ill say you got cold and had a nightmare.." i smirked at her and she rolled her eyes and smiled. The last time i kissed,or she,kissed me was about 4 hours ago. Its really late, about 12am. I knew i wouldnt get a chance to tomorrow morning so......

I leaned my head down,our lips brushing again. I smiled and so did she. I pulled he closer and kissed her. Really kissed her. FINALLY. This one was almost as good as our first one.. I could feel her tighten her grip around my neck and i leaned down further,deepening the kiss. I could feel her smileing. I ran my toung across her bottom lip and she opened her mouth. You would think that i would be like 'oh yeah im just kissing my girlfriend' well,no. I was MAKINGOUT with her. Ive never done that before. This is meaning everything to me....

(some time later..)

Well i didnt want to die from lack of oxegen so we had to stop sooner or later. I had the most stupidest,pathetic smile on my face..so did Chloe but..it looked hot on her. I blushed and leaned into her hiding my face in the crook of her neck. She giggled,sending shivers down my spine. "You should get some sleep,Derek. You seem exhausted from your Change earlier." I nodded giving her a peck on the lips and laying on my side,facing her. Pain struck throug my arm causing me to wince. Chloe quickely sat up. "Derek! Be careful,you dont remember what happened to your arm?" i looked at her confusingly. She sighed and got me to sit up. "when you were in wolf form someone through a broken glass bottle at you.." she trailed off and i could see the sadness in her eyes. I suddely remembered everything that happend.

~•FLASHBACK•~

i was running. Not even caring about all the branches that were poking my flank and head,most-likely drawing blood. All i cared about right now was finding chloe and my brother. I couldnt care less about Tori,that bitch. I was almost to the door of the Edison Group 'lab' when i felt something jab my arm. I whined and fell. I turned my head and saw a secuirty guard that looked drunk. He kept coming towards me. My reflex kicked in and i snapped at him. He laughed and kelt coming. Thats when i attacked him...

~•END OF FLASHBACK•~

"o-oh..." i stuttered out. I layed on my back and looked at the cieling." ..is he..." she slowly nodded. "Derek,he was part of the Edison Group anyway..its..fine." she layed down next to me,putting her head on my chest. She looked up at me,"He didnt even know it hit him..." i stayed looking at the cieling,my vision went blury. Am i about to cry!? NO. NO NO NO.. Chloe sat up and so did i,wiping my eyes. She wrapped her arms around my neck,pulling me into her. That made me really made me lose it. I cried and cried. "Derek..shh,its ohkay. He didnt have a family. No wife,no kids. Shh its alright" she whispered. I should be thankful that it wasnt her dead.. I looked up at her,tears still going down my face. I cant believe im crying in front of my girlfriend. Better yet,crying at all. "Really?..h-he didnt have a family?" why am i stuttering?..i must have Chloe sindrome. "Yes," she started. ",he didnt have a picture in his pockets or anything,he was young too.". I just nodded. She gave me a soft kiss and told me to sleep. I layed on my right arm this time,and she switched sides so she could snuggle into me. This is why she is my girlfriend,shes so lovely. She pulles me down,putting her hand on my cheek and kissing me again. She will be the death of me. "..goodnight" she whispered. "Goodnight babe" i kissed her forehead and we fell asleep,rather happy.

-

-

-

-

~note: NOT FOR LONG DEREK...youll be gettin some baddd news in te morning >:-) muahah~

OHKAY This is my first fanfic..i hope you liked the first chappy. Please comment and fan!! Atleast one comment? 2?3? I just wanna know if anyone is reading and likes it! Thanks:)xx

-Hazz (im a girl..)