Chapter Three

❁❁❁
{Suspicions}

❁❁❁{Suspicions}

❁❁❁

It was a lovely Friday Evening as Tamika made her way over to the Yagami household. The whole Kira thing was now a worldwide phenomenon and even Tamika was impressed, how was it that someone was able to kill people without being there? Was it supernatural? Most likely.

Knocking on the door she was met with Sayu, the youngest of the Yagami family. "Hey Tamika." Sayu grinned giving the red haired teen a tight hug before releasing her.

"Good Evening Sayu. Is Light here?" She questioned but the younger girl shook her head. "He's just out to get groceries, he'll be back soon. You can wait in his room if you'd like." She offered and Tamika nodded, making her way upstairs into Light's room.

Upon entering the room she got the weird sense of energy again, it was like something in Light's room made her powers act up.
Tamika wasn't usually one to snoop around but the urge was too strong so, she started searching.

The source came from his desk and when she opened it all she found was a diary, she frowned and ran her hand over it but then got an idea. She took out the diary and placed it on the opposite side of the room, there was no change in the feeling and now she knew that Light had hidden something.

There was a sound coming from downstairs, someone had come home. Light.
Tamika's eyes widened as she grabbed the Diary and put it back in the drawer exactly as it was before. She closed the drawer quickly and threw out her notes onto his desk.

She heard footsteps come up the stairs quickly and the door was thrown open, Light stood there with a nervous look on his face as Tamika played it off cool.

"You okay?" She laughed, dropping her pencil onto the desk as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, absolutely fine. What are you doing here?" He questioned, he had to admit he thought that Tamika would be looking around but apparently he was wrong, she looked completely innocent.

"Uh we've got to finish the project. Remember?" She chuckled, holding up her notes as Light remembered.

"Yes! I can't believe it just slipped my mind." Light nervously laughed, taking out his notes. At that Tamika wore a confused expression "Why? You've got some secret thing going on that takes up all your focus?" She joked, trying to see if she'd get a reaction out of him.

Innerly Light was panicking but he kept a poker face as he rolled his eyes and sat down beside her giving a short glance toward the desk drawer before looking back towards her.

And that was the moment that Tamika knew that he was hiding something.