"Absolutely no. How the hell does love come between us?" Min jae replied.

"Then, what happened?" Min hyuk asked.

"I got into an accident. It is"

"What?" Min hyuk interrupted her.

"Yeah, listen while I speak. It is just an minor accident. I got bruises on knee. A bike without brake came to crash on me. Luckily i jumped to other side and left with bruises." Min jae explained.

"Good. But be careful on road and why didn't you tell me about this before?" Min hyuk questioned.

"Okay, I will be more careful. I didn't tell you before because of the follow up problem. On this day, seo jo was celebrating his 1st anniversary with dan oh. Hospital called him and said about the news. He just rushed to the hospital. I even called him and said okay and to continue his plan but he rushed to me." Min jae said.

"Why is this a problem? You got into accident and that's why he came. Why this incident led to their break-up?" Min hyuk asked confused.

"Dan oh was extremely angered on that day. She was holding up for too long. She broke up with him in front of at the hospital. I tried my best to stop her but that seo jo didn't even try to stop her. This angered her even more and she left. Seo jo always kept me first which was a problem in their relationship. He always prioritize me and came running to me when I needed someone. But he didn't do that to his girlfriend. He didn't even run to her when she needed him the most. We both had many small fights about his relationship. I even advised him to prioritize her. But he never did. The thing which angered me more that he didn't stop dan oh. I'm some how a reason for their break-up or the main reason. From that day I didn't even speak to him. I want him to realize his mistake." Min jae finished her long speech and started crying.

Min hyuk hugged her and comforted her. "It's not your mistake or his. He just like you so much and your his only best friend. He just want to protect you. He didn't know how to maintain all his relationships. He will surely learn and return to you. Don't worry. You are not the reason for their break-up."

"Thank you so much oppa. I was waiting to her these words." Min jae replied.

There was small knock at the door. Min jae removed herself from min hyuk and wiped her tears. The door opened to reveal moonbin.

"I hope I didn't disturb sweet cuddling section of lovely siblings." Moonbin asked.

"Oppa" min jae ran hugged him.

"You didn't disturb us binahh". Min hyuk replied.

Moonbin (min hyuk's friend)

"Look at you, you have grown so much. How are you? How's school going?" Moonbin asked min jae.

"Yes, I have grown lot more sexy right.(she winked to moonbin.) I'm absolutely fine and school's great." Min jae replied.

"Yeah, you looking lot more sexier." Moonbin replied.

"Yahhh, I'm alive here." Min hyuk shouted.

Both of them laughed upon teasing her brother.

"Okay, so moonbin oppa gonna stay here ahh." Min jae asked.

"Yes." Both replied.

"Oh, I thought that I would stay here." Min jae replied sadly.

"You have school tomorrow. Go and take rest. Come tomorrow evening." Min hyuk said.

"Okay, I'm off. Bye." min jae replied.

"Wait, I will walk you home." Moobin asked.

"It's okay oppa. I can take care of myself. Kindly take care of my brother. Bye." Min jae replied.

"Okay okay bye." Moonbin replied while laughing.

She said her bye and left to her home. She ate ramen and went straight to bed.

Next morning, min jae went to her school. A bike speeded beside her to the school gate. She luckily went to the other side and escaped from crashing into the bike.

She plugged her ears and covered her bun with hoodie and went inside. She went to her desk and took her sketch book and started sketching. Her classroom was so loud and all were gossiping and she didn't pay attention to them.

Mr. Han came inside for morning call. She took her earphones and kept her sketchbook inside.

Mr. Han came with a boy beside him. He announced, "seo jun is back. Welcome him."

______________________________________
A/N

Our hero entry😝.