Someone approached her. She felt someone was watching her. "Yeah, what are you doing to my bike?" The person questioned.

Min jae looked up and fell backwards. She started to have panic attack. She immediately took her pills out and took the tablets in her hand. But she spilled the tablets all over. She had like 10 tablets in her hand and took those to her mouth.

The person who was watching this stopped her. The person asked her to take a deep breath. She took deep breath. She took deep breathes for sometime. Slowly her breathe came back to normal. The person gave her a pill to her. She took her pill. It calmed her nerves.

Min jae locked her eyes with the person. Then, she realized that she made him worried with her state. She immediately got up and apologized.

"Its not a problem. Are you okay? Do you want me to get you doctor?" He asked.

"I'm okay. No need to call doctor. Thank you so much for help Mr." Having said that min jae ran away from that place.

Due to her hurry, min jae left her bracelet. He saw the bracelet and took it in his hand. He turned to call her. But she left already. Then, he left the bracelet in his pocket.

Min jae ran away from the scene and got into taxi. She reached her apartment and crashed on her bed. She had no tears to left to cry. She is exhausted and took 4 pills. So she started to sleep right away.

The alarm started to shouted as it was her time to get up. Min jae was rolling on the bed. All her memories from past night came back to her. She sat up and called PA. He took his phone in second ring.

"Did he wake up? How is he?" She asked.

"He is still unconscious. He will wake up by evening. His condition is better than yesterday. So don't worry and hurry up to school." He said.

"Okay. But I'm coming to hospital to take care of him." She stood up while saying it. "No need to. You have attend school and your father is very strict about it. You can't skip schools and he don't want attention of media too. You can come by evening to take care of him. Mary also has arrived."he said.

"Take care of him properly. I will won't skip school today."she replied angrily and ended her call.

Min jae got ready for her school. She made a bun and put on her spectacles. She eat bread and left the home. But eating a piece of bread was not enough for her as she didn't eat yesterday night.

She went inside a cafe and went to order coffee and sandwich. She took her order and left. Min jae got inside the bus and started to have her breakfast. A fair girl with brownish hair sat beside her. She was wearing the same uniform.

Min jae was not in mood to speak with others. So she plugged her ear and enjoyed her breakfast.

The bus stopped near her school. She got down. The girl who sat beside also got down. Min jae started to walk faster as she didn't wanna gain attention.

All the students were commenting and speaking about the new girl arrival. Min jae went inside her classroom and lied down. She was not having enough energy.

Soo ah approached her. "Good night sleeping bird."soo ah laughed while saying. Min jae replied, "Good night."

"Didn't sleep at night ah ?" Soo ah questioned. "Yes, not enough sleep." Min jae yawned.

Soo ah came to say something but Mr. Han came inside. Then, he introduced the new girl. She was the student who sat beside min jae.

"Hello, I'm lim ju kyung. Please take care of me." She introduced. All the students were cheering for her. Mr. Han asked her to sit beside suho. But she refused telling that she has eyesight problem and sat behind soo ah.

Soo ah introduced min jae and sujin to the new girl. Sujin introduced herself whereas min jae waved her hand and left to sleep in her place. Min jae was not a social able girl. She lost her courage to make friends.

Min jae just woke up to eat her lunch and when the bell rang for ending of school. Min jae hurriedly ran to leave the school. Soo ah followed her.

"Yahhh..min jaeee..." soo ah shouted.
Min jae stopped and looked back. Soo ah came running to min jae. "What?" Min jae replied. "Do you wanna have fun with us?" Soo ah asked. Sujin and jukyung came and stood beside her.

"Sorry, next time I have some important work. Bye." Min jae replied. "Okay, but you have to come next time." Soo ah warned.

Min jae laughed it off and said her to goodbyes to the group and left to her home. Min jae changed her dress and went to hospital.

Min jae reached her brother's room to see him............

______________________________________

A/N

This is third chapter😝.

I'm gonna make an hold in publishing my chapters. My exam have started. I just don't want to hurriedly post the the chapters. I will try to update as time leaves me gap.