Homicidal lui part 1

How you meet:
You were running for your life as the infamous Jeff the killer chased you with the blood of your family members in him. Your lungs were burning but you didn't dare stop. That is until you ran face first into a mans chest. This made you fall back and quickly look up to meet the emerald eyes of what seems to be a shy guy. He didn't show any emotion and just tilted his head. You got up and clubg t oh I'm begging for his help. Once you mentioned Jeff his face and eyes grew dim and darker a unspoken rage forms in his eyes as another voice said "heh good thing we found ya toots. We were looking for that prick of a brother." You were confused and looked around for the source of the voice. Liu spoke. "Sully don't speak so suddenly you will scare our new guest." But without you able to comprehend a knife grazed your cheek and you were in the arms of lui. Your face into his chest as he held you and sully growled at Jeff. "What ya think ya doing Jeffery. Stealing our new toy?"You heard what you assumed was sully. You heard sully and Jeff bicker until Jeff yelled in frustration and walked off. You were relieved that you didn't care if lui or sully was dangerous. You hugged them and thanked them. "A-anytime....uhmm—" lui was cut off by sully. "If ya really thankful take us out for some food babe!" You paused and just went with it giggled and nodding. You both exchanged names and numbers and went about your way. "I-..I'll see you soon y/n." Lui said. That's when he walked off into the dark of the night.

HANGOUT SESSION:
You and Lui went at a calm and quiet cafe not many people come in so you thought it would be nice. You both ordered and spent the time talking more about each other. He explained about sully and who sully was. You nodded understanding which made lui a bit more comfortable. You both cracked jokes and had a pleasant time. This little outing would happen more often you both enjoyed reading and just taking and each other's company. You and lui both reluctantly say your goodbyes for it always gets late.

He realizes he had feelings for you:
You and Lui have been hanging out a lot but lui has been more quiet and shy. And sully. Well he has been far more flirty. You thought it was weird but shrugged it off. You both smiled as he looked away his heart pounding and he pulls his scarf up a bit to hide the faint blush. He had been lie that for a while.
LuiPOV:my heart skips a beat when around them I feel like they actually get me and  just their existence makes me happy! I thought to myself. Sully flirted with them a lot which made me nervous. I smiled and continue our outing. You will be my lover y/n. I thought as we left the cafe.

He asks you out:
It was a regular day. You were stuck at home reading and humming to a song when a sudden pair of hands grab you from behind. It was lui. He hugged you from behind what was unlike him. You giggled "hehe nice to see you too lui." He didn't let go. Instead he held harder hiding his face in your back. "Y/n..." he mumbled in a low tone. "Will you please be mine? My lover th-" his shy and quiet tone was cut off when sully blurted out. "Be ours! Be our one and only y/n!" He said in a somewhat confident and yet gently  way. You pauses a few seconds go by with pure silence. You stood up and he let you go looking down. "I'm sorry..." lui started but you hugged him and smiled. "Of course I'll be both of yours." You then kissed his forehead. This made both sully and lui happy you both spent the night watching movies and basing them off their book.
A/n:my my that's long. Part 2 coming soon! ''