Chapter 1

WARNING: This book won't make sense until you've read Beg Harder Book 1. I connected all the chapters so if you skip any you will not get the storyline on this book.

DAVE'S POINT OF VIEW

Knowing exactly my situation in life has given me the push to do things no one can

Knowing exactly my situation in life has given me the push to do things no one can. I rose up to every challenge I'm given, especially owing my life to Peter.

From the beginning of our family's history, he was the most beloved of the two brothers. I wouldn't call him the lesser of two evils since he is just as vicious as the other.

It's easy for me to understand the favoring since I prefer Peter over Charles; nevertheless, I must confess that our empire was on the verge of disintegrating under Peter's leadership.

The revolt against Peter was much more powerful than he could ever manage. His attractions are well-liked by our whole clan, but we need someone who is successfully feared by everyone and who maintains the established order with an iron fist. This is where Charles comes in, he has built a group of his unwavering loyal scientists cronies and he has become more careful with his security.

As much as I despise Charles, I have no choice but to cooperate, even if it means coming out of my shell and disclosing my real identity to my dear wife Carly. I knew this day would come, and I am more than prepared to go down this path with her in tow. I made certain that our daughter is in a secure environment, and I don't mind spending a significant amount of time away from her while I try to persuade her mother to behave herself.

It's going to take some time, but I'm prepared to put myself in danger simply to keep Carly under control.

The first time I knew of her existence was when Peter hired a bunch of retrievers to go up against Charles stealing all the new technology he has

The first time I knew of her existence was when Peter hired a bunch of retrievers to go up against Charles stealing all the new technology he has. From the new formulated machine down with the latest virus.

All of the hired retrievers failed, even the most skilled of all retrievers were murdered in the process, and after the story got out and was widely disseminated, no one dared to challenge Charles again; this action made him a feared icon amongst the wider underground population.