Protective Boyfriend 1

Kirishima POV:

I woke up before Izuku. I kissed him on the cheek and slowly get up. I get changed, brush my teeth, brush my hair then spoke it up with hair gel and hair spray. Today was Saturday so we didn't have to go to school. I walk downstairs and see my mom. I sit down near her and talked with her. Not long later we hear footsteps coming down the stairs. We turn to see Izuku rubbing his eyes awake.

Eijiro-" morning sleepy head"

Izuku-" ...morning *yawns*"

Eijiro-" no tics?"

Izuku-" don't happen as soon as I wake up, I have to be awake more"

Eijiro-" ahh okay"

He walks over to me and sits down next to me. He lays his head on my shoulder seeming like he didn't want to be awake. But I had to wake him up. I really didn't want to, honestly I could sleep with him til' I die in my sleep but still, he had to wake up.

Eijiro-" wanna get changed?"

Izuku-" I'd have to wear my close from yesterday, then we would go over to my house so I can get changed"

Eijiro-" I'm down"

Izuku-" I'll go get changed."

He got up and walked away. A few minutes later he came back down in actual clothes. He had his bag on his back and stood out in front of me. I got up and told my mom where I was going. She said it was fine as long as I tell her if I'll come back home tonight. We walk out the house and start our long walk.

His tics were going off here and there but since he wasn't awake properly so they weren't as bad. We were near I middle school I go past on my morning run. I thought maybe he went there. I was bought back to earth by the call of my name.

Eijiro-" hmm yeah?"

Izuku-" you seemed zoned out, are you okay?"

Eijiro-" umm I'm fine just thinking"

Izuku-" about what?"

Eijiro-" do you go to that middle school back there?"

Izuku-" yeah why?"

Eijiro-" cool, I jog past it every morning for my morning run"

Izuku-" oh okay"

And we were silent the rest of the way there. Once he arrived at the front door of his house he got out the key and was about to unlock the door. He put his key in but the door opened, and his mother stood there hugging him. I laugh a bit and watched the scenery. She let go of him and he took the key out.

Izuku-" you near broke my key...again"

Inko-" oh gosh! I'm sorry dear"

We walk inside to the living room and I sit down on the couch.

Izuku-" it's fine, can I change into non sweaty clothes"

Inko-" of course dear"

He walks up stairs and Inko sit across from me talking. A few minutes past and I hear him walking up to me. I look at him a see what his wearing. Then at my outfit, and realised he matched it.

{Kiri's outfit}