U.A high P.2

Izuku POV:

I wake up in a bed in a white room. I slowly sat up and looked around. There was multiple beds with people on them but the one the stood out was an empty one. It had a blood stain on it too. I went to leave the bed but a familiar face appeared around the corner. They looked at me and walked over.

???-" hey!"

Izuku-" h-hi"

???-" are you okay? When you passed out you fell on the concrete and your head started bleeding really fast!"

Izuku-" o-oh"

I started to feel the bandage on my head. I looked back at the person who had sat down.

???-" the names Eijiro Kirishima!"

Izuku-" w-wasn't really wondering th-that but nice to meet you E-Eijiro Kirishima"

Eijiro-" also, you said to thank you later, so thank you for helping me. I saw heros pass me and I yelled out as loud as I could but they just walked away!"

Izuku-" happens"

Eijiro-" true"

Izuku-" oh! How's your stomach?"

Eijiro-" great, Recovery girl said ' if you hadn't removed it, I would've been dead by the time they would remove it, again thank you"

Izuku-" I was kinda the only one there not hurt so I had no choice"

We sat in a silence kind of comfortable and kind of awkward.

Eijiro-" a-ah!"

Izuku-" what!?"

Eijiro-" y-you're shirtless"

Izuku-" oh sorry, I kinda took it off to wrap up your wound"

Eijiro-" oh, no homo but you're so ripped!"

Izuku-" u-uh thank- FUCK YOU!"

I cover my mouth and my eyes widened.

Eijiro-" s-s-sorry"

Izuku-" no no no no no no, "hits chest* it's not your fault see, *claps hands* I have Tourette's syndrome, it is something *whistles* I can't control, say or do something mainly BITCH"

Eijiro-" o-oh, okay!"

Izuku-" I wanna get out of here"

Eijiro-" embarrassed?"

Izuku-" m-maybe"

(A picture of what they look like with gacha club)

Eijiro-" I'll go get you discharged"

Izuku-" thanks *blinks continuously*"

I activated my gravity grip quirk so my tics wouldn't play up while I was with Kirishima-kun.

He goes over to me and helps me up. I slowly start to get up. I had to stay on my feet for a while to get balance again.

He helps me walks around a bit. A bit confused and looking at me.

Izuku-" something wrong?"

Eijiro-" y-yeah, sorry for staring but I thought you said you had Tourette's?"

Izuku-" I do, it just doesn't happen when I activated one or more of my quirks"

Eijiro-" oh oka- WAIT YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE!?!?"

Izuku-" yeah, my quirk is past time, meaning I possess all the quirk my ancestors dead or alive have possessed"

Eijiro-" woah!"