Chapter 9

It should be considered an Olympic event to get out of Loki's arms. You should also get an gold medal for being able to even walk after last night. How many times had he made you come? You had lost count. And as much as you wanted to stay in his arms, the pain in your hand was too much. You quietly pick up the shirt Loki had been wearing last night and slip it on and tiptoe into the kitchen. You prepare a bag of ice sitting at the kitchen island.

It didn't feel broken but it did hurt. You had punched Creepy Guy harder than you had thought. A little later Loki stumbles out of the room with only a pair of sweatpants on.

"I did not appreciate waking up to a cold bed." He grumbles while kissing your cheek.

"I'm sorry Sir." You smile up at him.

He notices the bag on your hand and he looks at you concerned. "What's wrong?"

You take the bag off you hand. "Oh this is the hand that I punched that Creepy Guy. And well after all the adrenaline and pleasure, it started hurting."

Loki takes your hand gently looking it over. "I don't think its broken." He then looks at your face tilting your head to look at the bruise. It looked bad. "You're staying here today and tomorrow."

That shocks you. "But what about work?"

He kisses your forehead. "You're allowed sick days. Just take one. I'll approve it." He's moved from your forehead to your neck.

"Well if you insist!"

Loki's hands rest on your hips and squeezes them. "I do."

Before you could go any further there was a loud buzzing. Loki lets out a frustrated growl walking over to answer the phone that had interrupted him.

"What?" He demanded followed by a "send him up." He hung the phone up and turned to you. He held out his hand and you took it. He kisses it. "Go back into the room Pet and stay there until I come get you."

"Why? What's wrong?" You ask but are already heading back into the room.

"Just do it Pet."

Loki watched as you went back into the bedroom. You closed the door just as the elevator dinged. The doors opened and Aldrich Killian stepped out. Loki glared at him. He could see the black eye he had given him and another bruise on the other cheek. It was much smaller compared to the one Loki had caused. He guessed that was the one you had given him and he felt a swell of pride in his chest.

"You have some nerve to show up here after what you did last night!"

Aldrich held up his hands. "Which is why I'm here. To offer an apology and a business opportunity."

Loki could feel a rush of anger flow through him but instead raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

Aldrich handed Loki a folder. "This is something I've been working on for awhile. Tony Stark knows nothing about it and this, I am proud to say, is the very thing that could bring him down! Tony is too full of himself. But with this baby right here, you, your brother, and me could take him from richest man on the Earth to second or even third richest!"

Loki looked through the folder. The idea of bringing the great Tony Stark down a peg was very interesting. But not from Aldrich Killian. Had it been anyone else with this, Loki would've jumped at the chance. But this guy had hurt you and Loki was not one to forgive and forget.

"So you are wanting a collaboration then?" Loki asked looking up at Aldrich.

"Yes. But don't decide now. Think it over. Talk to your brother. Here's my number." He hands out a business card to Loki. "I'll await your reply." Aldrich then turns around and leaves.