Chapter 6

It was now Tuesday. You had gone home Sunday night and after work Monday you had stayed late. He hadn't sent a text telling you to, you just did. After everyone had left Loki fucked you on the couch in his office. While you were sitting in his lap after, his arms wrapped tightly around you, you couldn't help but wonder how he ever got any work done.

But today he had sent a text telling you stay. You were going to anyway. Again once everyone was gone, you walked into his office.

"Close the door but stay there." Loki commanded.

You raise your eyebrows but do so. You stood there as he continued working. After thirty minutes of standing there just watching him look at nothing but his monitor he finally turned his eyes to you. He held out his hand to you and you walk over to him.

"Good girl." He kisses you, his hands wrapping themselves around you one hand moving to squeeze your ass making you moan.

He ends the kiss, a smirk on his face. "I have something for you."

"You do?" You look up into his eyes. The smirk has turned into an actual smile and your heart skips a beat. Most of the time his lips were curled up into a devilish delicious smirk. But this was one of his rare smiles.

He pulls away from you and opens a drawer in his desk. He pulls out a medium black box and holds it out for you.

"For you." He says.

You look at the box and then to him and then back to the box. You slowly reach for it. Carefully taking it into your hands. You lift the top of the box off and look inside. Inside was the unmistakable velvet case that could only mean one thing. Jewelry! You reach inside and grab the case pulling it out and carefully setting the box on his desk. You open it to see a necklace. The chain was gold leading to a single teardrop green emerald. A snake wrapped around the top part of the emerald and was attached to the clasp connecting to the necklace. You gasp. "It's beautiful!" You whisper not looking away from it.

Loki takes the case out of your hands picking up the necklace in one hand.

"I was hoping it would be ready by the time you came over on Saturday but it wasn't." He motions for you to turn around and you do so. He unclasps the necklace and as he puts it around your neck his fingers trail softly along your neck giving you goosebumps. You turn back around to show him a smile on your face.

He looks at the necklace, his index and middle finger slowly moving across his mouth and you repress a shiver at how sexy he looks. He looks up at you and smiles. "You are to never take that necklace off."

"Yes Sir!"

He pulled you to him and kissed you before setting you on his desk his hand moving down to your cunt. You moan into his mouth as he rubs you. He stops long enough to pull your panties down before pushing down so that your back was on the desk.

"You're so gorgeous Pet. And that necklace will let everyone know that you are mine."

A thrill runs though you at his words. "I'm yours Sir, only yours."

He kisses you pressing his erection against you. God you needed him inside you now! Loki seemed to have the same need as you hear the sound of plastic being torn. A few seconds later Loki shoved his cock inside you. You both moan at the feel.

"You're so fucking tight Pet." He groans his eyes locked onto your necklace as he thrusts into you. The sight of it on your skin and the way it glinted from the ceiling lights made him thrust harder into you.

In truth, he was happy to have found you. Even though this had only happened recently, he was really happy that you had started working for him. He had seen you the first day you were brought up. You didn't know he was looking at you from his office but he had watched your every move. The Dom in him knew you would be a good Sub. And he was proved right the first time he had spanked you. He had wanted to fuck you right then but had refrained from doing so. Instead he waited til you had left before fucking his hand picturing you bent over his desk, your ass red from the spanking while he fucked you from behind.